New Toy.

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gently GD touched the snow and thought, “How I wish you’re here now… then I can hug you tightly in my arms.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A love story between a master and his maid, never had they ever thought they’ll fall in love. This story started when they first met, Nicole was just an 11 year old little girl.

When GD was 14, that wasn’t the first time he had a mission by his own but that’s definitely the most memorable and surprising one. When he’s done collecting the evil spirit of a man, a little girl who’s lying beside the man woke up and was shocked. The way she looked at GD was so frightened, it’s odd because it’s impossible for humans to see him in his demon form but she definitely did saw so he made her forgot about everything. However, just sometimes he’ll appear in her dream, a person she thought she never seen before.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was already 6 years later when they meet again. In that quiet night, a thief that stolen her money accidently stabbed her. No one was around, only her lying on the street bleeding and waiting for her death. All of a sudden, a guy who only appears in her dream squatted down watching her closely. “Ha.neul” She whispered while grasping for breath.

GD immediately noticed she’s that little girl and so he just pulled out her soul then brought her to Whites. She’s a threat with those eyes that can see demons.

Somehow, he can just crush her soul and let her gone yet he made her a demon with the glass heart. It was prohibited to create demon using human soul and not many had ever successfully done it before yet GD succeeds in the first time.

Nicole is her new identity. She was somehow just an experiment to GD and also a new toy he gave to himself for his 20th birthday.

 

Well, to truly receive this new prohibited toy he needs permission from someone first.

Few days after Nicole arrived in Whites, it’s a Sunday morning. GD was being disturbed by the noise from outside. He woke up rolling his sleepy eyes then turned looking at the alarm clock, 9am. He sighed.

Half an hour later he lazily walked downstairs to check out what’s happening. He looked around, no one was there.

 

Villagers were shouting and yelling to kill her, death is her only way. While Sunhwa and Hayi just stood there worried didn’t know what to do.

“Unni… oddeokae? Should w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter