Ch. 26

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Changmin rolled his eyes at his 'little sister' and then went to lie down on his bed. He the TV and started to watch it while SooYeon was reading a magazine she had brought.

[Flashback]

Changmin was too excited when he found out that his hyungs were going to take him to Lotte World. He quickly grabbed his phone, some money and ran down the stairs.

''Hyung, are we going now?'' Changmin asked with a grin.

Junsu shook his head. ''Ani, not yet.'' He said and turned to look at the front door. ''We're still waiting for Yuri to arrive.''

Just a few minutes later, Yuri arrived and all of them started their way to Lotte World. As soon as they arrived, Changmin started to slightly push Yunho so that he could also get out of the car. When Yunho was going to get out of the mini van, he slipped and fell.

''Omona!'' A girl shouted and pushed Yunho away from her.

''Unni!'' Another girl said and laughed because of her friend's reaction.

The girl that had shouted turned around and sent her a glare. ''Not. Funny.'' She said and then turned around to leave. Meanwhile, Yunho looked shocked. His eyes were wide and his mouth was opened.

''Hyung?'' Changmin asked and waved his hand up-and-down in front of his face.

''Eh...Let's get going.'' Yunho said and started to walk towards the entrance of Lotte World.

''Yuri-ah, let's go!'' Junsu grinned and grabbed Yuri's hand as he started to pull her to the entrance.

Two hours after they arrived to Lotte World, Changmin found a girl crying. She looked familiar... Changmin, as the sweet guy he is, decided to try and see if he could comfort her in any way.

''Annyeong,'' Changmin said and slightly bowed while his eyes were still locked on the girl's face. She was really pretty.

The girl looked up at Changmin and her sad face changed into a confused one. ''Can I help you with something?'' She asked a little bit harsh since she wasn't in a good mood.

''Are you okay?'' Changmin asked and sat down next to her. He wasn't shy at all.

The girl raised an eyebrow. ''Who are you? What do you want?'' She asked. She wasn't going to trust on someone she didn't even know. ''Do I know you?''

Changmin nodded. ''We met in the morning.'' He said, remembering her. ''You pushed my hyung because he scared you.''

The girl looked at him as though he was crazy. ''You must have mistaken me for someo--'' she stopped and remembered what happened. Changmin raised an eyebrow. She closed and nodded. ''That's not actually meeting someone. You don't think we're actually friends because of that, right?'' She laughed humorlessly.

Changmin shook his head and then smiled. ''But we could be. Shim Changmin imnida.'' He introduced himself and bowed.

The girl remained still, just looking at him. A few seconds later she bowed too. ''Han SooYeon imnida.'' She introduced herself.

''What's wrong, SooYeon-sshi?'' Changmin then asked. SooYeon looked at him confused. ''I don't get how can you be sad in Lotte World!'' He exclaimed and put his hand up in the air.

SooYeon looked down at her shoes and then looked up at Changmin with a smile. ''Ani...let's not talk about that. Anyways, I don't even trust you to tell you that!'' She exclaimed and stood up.

''Where are you going?'' He asked looking at her.

''To buy an ice-cream. Wanna invite me one?'' She asked with a grin. She didn't really need Changmin to buy her an ice-cream, but that was just her personality.

Changmin chuckled and shook his head. ''Ani, you buy it for yourself. I don't like people who don't trust me.'' He said and started to walk away. He stopped and turned to look back at SooYeon, who wasn't following him. He raised an eyebrow. ''Aren't you coming?''

SooYeon remained still. ''Do you have a dongsaeng?'' She asked out of the blue.

Changmin was surprised to hear that and shook his head. ''I'm the maknae. Wae?''

SooYeon shook her head, actually embarrassed that she asked that. ''Let's go for the ice-creams.''

After they bought their ice-creams and talked for hours, SooYeon and Changmin started to become friends.

''SooYeon-sshi, why were you sad?'' Changmin asked again. He was curious now.

SooYeon looked into Changmin's brown eyes and started to feel that she could trust him. ''I was dumped by the guy I like...He asked me to meet him here but I guess it was a joke.'' SooYeon shrugged.

''What about your friend?'' Changmin asked.

''She? She's not a real friend. I don't even know why she calls me 'unni'.'' SooYeon shrugged. ''I think they were just making fun of me. After all, she's friends with the one whom I was supposed to be dating today.''

Changmin nodded slowly. ''SooYeon-sshi, do you have an oppa?'' Changmin asked now.

She shook her head. ''Wae?''

''If you become my dongsaeng, you won't need to bear with this kind of things. I'll make sure to kick any guy's for you.'' Changmin nodded and made a fist with his hand.

SooYeon giggled. ''And buy me lots of ice-cream?'' She asked amused.

Changmin nodded. ''And buy you lots of ice-cream.'' He confirmed.

[End of Flashback]

''Changminnie, I want ice-cream.'' SooYeon said out of the blue.

Changmin smiled and nodded. ''There's some downstairs in the fridge.'' He informed her.

SooYeon pouted. ''Yah! Minnie, I'm tired. Me don't want to move...''

Changmin sighed and stood up from his bed. ''Chocolate or vanilla?''

''Vanilla!''


Okay, so I know I just wrote SooYeon/Changmin, but next chappie I'll write SooYeon/Yunho --which will be another couple in my story ^^

Wanting to read you/Jaejoong moments? Please be a little bit patient, I'll get this SooYeon/Yunho thingy done first and then back to the main couple of the story!

@KPop_luverr: Dongsaeng! Ne, I know...I hate it too ):     Komawo!! ^^

@angel_min: Was it a good one? Lol, I hope I made it clearer. Next chappie will be SooYeon/Yunho.

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]

(I may not be able to update quick since I'm studying for next week's exams, and I may not update next week because of the exams, but I'll try to update when I get the chance to! Please be patient.)