Ch. 27

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Changmin walked out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Surprisingly he found Yunho sitting on one of the tall chairs, eating ice cream by himself. He walked across from Yunho and placed two small bowls as he started to serve himself some vanilla ice cream.

''You okay?'' Minnie asked. He was concerned because Yunho didn't seem to have noticed the maknae walking into the kitchen.

Yunho looked up at Changmin, his face was expressionless. Changmin coudln't read his expression, or guess how he was feeling. Just then, Junsu walked into the kitchen too. He took two bowls out and started to serve some ice cream into them.

''What's up?'' Junsu asked as he looked at both of his friends. He was confused to see them so serious and quiet. ''Is everything alright?''

''Oppa! Why are you taking so long?'' SooYeon shouted as she walked down the stairs.

''Mwo?'' Junsu questioned. His gaze moved to the kitchen's entrance, where SooYeon was now standing. ''SooYeon-ah? What are you doing here?''

''What is that supposed to mean?'' SooYeon asked confused. ''Can't I come to visit my oppa?'' She questioned. Junsu nodded, but was still surprised. ''So, is Yuri unni here?'' SooYeon asked with a smile. Junsu nodded again. ''Yah! Why aren't you talking to me?''

''SooYeon-ah?'' This time it was Yuri who asked.

''What's with people asking?'' SooYeon sighed. Yuri was shocked to hear that. ''Where's my ice cream, Minnie?'' She asked and stepped into the kitchen, sitting on one of the tall chairs next to Yunho. ''Omo...Yunho-sshi, are you alright?'' SooYeon asked, waving her hand up and down in front of his face.

Yunho nodded, speechless.

''Is there something going on?'' Junsu asked again. He couldn't understand what was happening.

''Anniyo, there's nothing new.'' Changmin shook his head and placed one bowl full of vanilla ice cream in front of SooYeon.

SooYeon opened and stuffed some into it. She was now humming a lullaby happily while she ate. Yunho was simply looking at her.

[Flashback]

All TVXQ were walking around Lotte World looking for their lost maknae. Yoochun tried calling him lots of times, but there was no answer. All of them were starting to freak out and jump into conclusions about what may have happened to Changmin. They didn't want to think that Changmin was kidnapped by some freak stranger.

''Changmin-ah!'' Yunho shouted as soon as he spotted him. He started to run, followed by Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.

''What the hell were you thinking about?'' Jaejoong hissed. ''We thought you were kidnapped!''

''Why do you even have a cell phone if you don't even answer it!?'' Yoochun was the next one to shout.

''You kid!'' Junsu shouted. ''You freaked us out for nothing!''

''Changmin-ah don't ever do that again!'' Yuri sighed relieved, knowing that he was alright.

Yunho looked over Changmin's shoulder and saw a girl standing there. Her eyes were wide as she looked at all of them in shock.

Yunho cleared his throat. ''Eh...''

''Oh, she's Han SooYeon.'' Changmin informed his friends. ''The one who pushed you away.'' He then whispered into Yunho's ear. Yunho gave Changmin a look before turning to see SooYeon again.

''Jung Yunho imnida.'' He introduced himself. ''Nice to meet you.''

[End of Flashback]

He remembered exactly the way he met her. And three months after they met, Yunho started to fall for her charms. She was always bubbly and energetic, it was unusual for her to be sad.

''Oppa, do I have something on my face?'' SooYeon asked. She was as red as a tomato.

''Mwo?'' Yunho questioned, furrowing his eyerbrows.

''You've been staring at me for quite a long time...'' SooYeon said. She has been feeling nervous about it.

''Eh...A-ani.'' Yunho shook his head, embarrassed as well.

SooYeon smiled and tilted her head to one side. For the last few months, she has also started to develop feelings for Yunho.

Everyone knew about the feelings these two felt, but none of them spoke about it except for SooYeon and Changmin. On the other hand, Jaejoong and Yoochun have been telling Yunho to already ask SooYeon out, but for some reason Yunho denies doing such thing.

Junsu and Yuri were nowhere around. They have probably went back to their bedroom. On the other hand Changmin was looking at both of them with a look that made the two of them feel nervous and uncomfortable.

''Aw, c'mon!'' Changmin complained. ''Go on a date already!''


Done with SooYeon's story and the flashbacks!!

@angel_min: Anniyo, they're not haha. There's no need to thank me, lol. I'm glad I could make it clearer! ^^

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]

Wah! I'm afraid I may not be able to update next week ):

I'll try to update ASAP though!