Confession

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

You didn't know what to think about what he just told you. Like as a friend or like as really like you? Still without knowing which ''like'' it was, you blushed just a bit. Jaejoong still noticed it, and smiled, not saying anything.

''Like as...?'' You asked. Usually you're too shy to ask these things, but you were really curious to know.

''Like as: I like you, ______.'' He said smiling and then he winked at you.

Omo! Did he really say it? You thought. Half of you was like daydreaming and your other half was in real life.

''Hyung is it ready!?'' Changmin came back into the kitchen.

''Didn't you just eat something already? How can you be this hungry!?'' Jaejoong asked kind of annoyed since he was waiting for your answer, but Changmin interrupted.

''Because!'' He said and came to stand in front of the oven. He opened it to look what was inside.

''There's nothing there, Shim Changmin...'' Jaejoong sighed and rolled his eyes.

''Where did you put the food? Weren't the two of you cooking!?'' He asked.

''Changmin, we put it in the dining room.'' You said. Changmin smiled and thanked you before walking out of the kitchen.

''Why did you tell him?'' Jaejoong asked.

''He's obviously starving...'' You said.

Jaejoong smiled once again, and just stood there looking at you. You knew that he wasn't going to let you go if you didn't tell him about what you thought. You opened your mouth, but didn't speak. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

''You...'' You started to say. ''I...''

Jaejoong nodded. ''I think that's a great id-''

Before Jaejoong could finish speaking Chincha came running towards you and started to bark.

''Chincha!'' Jaejoong shouted. The dog then turned to look at him and barked. ''What the...?''

You rolled your eyes. ''Chincha.'' You said and pointed out of the kitchen. ''Go.''

Chincha still didn't understand any commands, so he turned to look at you and tilted his head to one side. He looked so cute.

''Come here, puppy.'' Yuri said from the kitchen's doorway. You two didn't know, but Yuri and SooYoung were spying on the two of you. Yuri kneeled down and Chincha immediately ran towards her and jumped on her lap. ''Good puppy,'' she said and pulled him up as she stood up too and walked away.

After that, there was an awkward silence. Jaejoong cleared his throat and turned to look at you. ''As I was saying...um...'' He started to feel nervous again. Things didn't use to be like this before, he would usually say whatever straightforwardly. ''You and I, um, that's a great i - i - idea.'' He finally finished his sentence. He started to blush because of his embarrassment of stuttering.

''I...like you too, Jaejoong, but...I don't really know you.'' You finsihed what you were saying. Jaejoong felt more embarrassed when you said that after his confession. He didn't know you either, but there was something you had that he really liked.

''Ne...I understand.'' He nodded.

''But...'' You said. Jaejoong looked at you, waiting for you to continue. ''We could start by...um...''

''Going out together sometime?''Jaejoong finished for you. You nodded. Jaejoong then smiled, he was glad that you didn't reject him, and that he was now able to take you out on a date. ''Araso.'' You smiled too.

Yunho then came into the kitchen and raised an eyebrow when he saw the two of you smiling so ''weirdly''. He then scratched the back of his neck and cleared his throat. The two of you didn't notice him being there until now. ''Changmin's about to finish everything...aren't the two of you coming to eat?''

Jaejoong nodded. ''Ne. C'mon.'' He said and pulled out his hand for you to take. Yunho was surprised to see that. When you took Jaejoong's hand, Yunho walked away with a smile. He then turned to look at his right, just behind a plant, and saw Yuri, SooYoung and Chincha sitting there.

''What the hell are you guys doing here?'' Yunho asked and raised an eyebrow.

''I...I lost my earing.'' Yuri said and stood up. ''But we just found it. Let's go to eat SooY-''

''You two...'' Yunho said and then looked down at Chincha. ''Three? Never mind. Were actually spying on Jaejoong hyung and ______ dongsaeng, right?''

''Yunho, what do you think we are? We weren't -''

''Okay, we were.'' Yuri said, interrupting SooYoung.

'' - spying them.'' SooYoung finished and turned to look at Yuri.

''What?'' Yuri then asked SooYoung. ''It's not as though we need to lie about that...''

''About what?'' You then asked looking at Yuri, at SooYoung and then at Yunho.

''That I was looking for a earing I lost.'' Yuri smiled.

You raised an eyebrow. Why would anyone even lie about that?

''Let's go to eat.'' Yunho shook his head and walked away.


Did you like the chapter? Was it a good one or was it bad?

Comment and subscribe <3