Cook with Me

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

[Jaejoong's POV]

I took out all the ingredients I needed and put them on the table. Everyone else was waiting in the living room for the food to be done. ______ walked into the kitchen and put an iced tea pitcher into the fridge.

''You need help?'' She asked me with a smile.

I shook my head. ''It's okay. But...I wouldn't mind if you stayed here.'' I said looking straight into her eyes. ______ started to blush, maybe because I was looking at her? She nodded and went to sit on one of the tall chairs in her kitchen. ''Do you know how to cook?'' I asked.

''Kind of.'' She said with a half-smile as she was looking at what I was doing. ''But I hope I'll become a great cook in the future.''

''Would you like to learn now?'' I asked and turned to look at her. She smiled and thought about it before nodding.

''You're going to teach me?'' She asked with a smile. I nodded.

She stood up from the chair and came to stand by my side. I told her what to do and how to do it. Even though I tried to explain it to her the best way I could, it seemed as though she was having just a little bit of trouble. I started to feel nervous when I came to stand behind her. I put my hand over hers, and pulled a little bit closer to her. My chest was pressing against her back. She tensed.

''Like this.'' I said and started to move my hands. ______ was looking down, and she didn't seem to dare to look up at me. She slightly turned to look at one side, and I noticed that she was blushing. Simply cute.

''It's not that difficult, right?'' I said and pulled my hands away from hers. I also pulled away from her. She nodded without saying a thing.

''Hyung, is it ready?'' I could hear Changmin yell from the living room, and just in a minute he was standing on the kitchen's doorway.

''Ani, stop being impatient.'' I said and continued with what I was doing.

[Your POV]

I turned around and saw Changmin standing behind us. Not only was he waiting for Jaejoong's food, but he was already eating something else.

''Changmin...'' Jaejoong sighed when he saw him eating junk food.

''What?'' He asked with his mouth full of food.

Jaejoong made a disgusted face and turned around. ''Go to the living room...'' He murmured under his breath. I smiled.

Changmin rolled his eyes and walked away. I turned to look at Jaejoong now. He looked really concentrated now. I knew that he enjoyed really much cooking. He spooned out a little bit of his food and blew it. He then turned around and started to get closer to me.

''Taste it.'' He said with a smile.

I opened my mouth and he pulled the spoon into my mouth, and then out. ''Is it good?'' Jaejoong asked. I couldn't speak since I was still chewing, but I did nod.

''It tastes really good.'' I said after I swallowed. ''I'm sure everyone who had tasted your food, have told you that you're a great cook.'' I smiled. He smiled too, but he didn't say anything.

There was still something I need to know... ''Jaejoong...'' I started to say. He turned to look at me and leaned down on the table in my kitchen. ''Changmin told me you were the one who actually found my ring.'' He nodded. ''Komawo. This ring means a lot to me.''

''Ne, don't worry. I'm glad you have it back.'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Where did you keep it all this time?'' I then asked curious.

He staighten up and sat on one of my tall chairs. ''Uh - I...it was always with...um...me.'' I smiled. He looked so cute when he was nervous.

''Really?'' I asked smiling. He nodded, and then he smiled too.

''I'm sorry I didn't give it to you before, ______. I would have, if I knew it was yours.'' He said. I nodded. I was sure he would have, just like he said.

''You don't need to apologize because of that Jaejoong. I'm glad you were the one who found my ring.'' I said.

''You are? Why?'' He then asked with a smile and raised an eyebrow. He looked really y ... uh good.

''B - Be - cause...'' I stuttered. I turned to look at another thing to breathe and then back at him. ''I know you?'' I said and my face started to heat up.

Jaejoong's smile became bigger. ''I'm glad I know you too, ______.'' I was completely sure that I was blushing and my face was completely red... ''I like you ______.'' Jaejoong then said out of the blue.


@BellaDS_HyunMin: Annyeong! Komawo and mianhae, I know it was a short one.

And..sorry again because I know this chapter was a short one too.

Comment and subscribe <3