The Condition

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''Which is...?''

Jaejoong looked up from his bowl of ice cream and to your face. You remained still, waiting for his response. His gaze moved from his eyes and down to your lips. He started to move closer to you. You had an idea of what was going to happen and gulped nervously (even though it was not going to be the first time he did it). He placed one of his hands on your seat and pulled closer to you again. You closed your eyes and waited for his lips to meet yours.

You opened your eyes again. Your lips never met. Jaejoong was now looking at your face, instead of your lips. Your skin flushed red as you blushed madly out of embarrassement. You couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed when Jaejoong smiled.

''The condition...'' Jaejoong started to say.

You looked away from him and took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

Jaejoong put one of his hands on your cheek and pulled your face closer to his. He looked down at your lips again, and this time he did kiss you.

You pushed away from him and gave him a questioning look. ''Kiss?'' You asked.

He smiled and raised an eyebrow at the same time. He looked so....you know....good. He hopped down from his tall chair and came to stand in front of yours. Both of his hands moved down to your thighs.

''Yah, Jaejoong!'' You said and moved out of his grip. ''I already said no to these things!'' You complained.

''Wanna go see whatever that group was called?'' Jaejoong asked.

''You must be kidding me!''

''Araso, araso. Not now.'' He nodded. You widened your eyes. What is that supposed to mean?

''That's your condition?'' You questioned, surprised.

He thought about it for a while, thinking about something else. ''I got it!'' He smiled. ''Your birthday is coming soon. Don't plan anything with anyone, araso? You'll spend that day with me!''

You furrowed your eyebrows. ''Doing what?''

''That's a surprise.'' He smiled. Jaejoong noticed you were unsure about it and sighed. ''It won't have anything to do with what just happened.''

You nodded. ''Araso.''

''Oh!'' He exclaimed. ''And another thing. That guy you mentioned stays away from you, araso?'' He questioned.

You laughed. ''What makes you think that he's going to come look for me? From all the fans he has...''

Jaejoong shook his head. ''Araso?'' He asked again.

You shrugged. ''Okay, okay. Gosh, you're really possessive, Kim Jaejoong.''

He laughed and pulled you into a hug. But in his mind, he was still jealous. You daydreamed with him!?


@JaeSunHae_cy: YUP, from Super Junior he is! ''too''? Do you like him too? I'm thinking about writing a new fic with Donghae, but I've got to finish at least one of my fics to start a new one. ^^

@Cshinmi: Lol, yeah. He had a condition first, but he had to change it since you weren't agreeing on the first one. LOL

SORRY if I made Jaejoong erted here, lol. But I'm sure he's a sweet guy haha.

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]