Chapter 20

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't updated! Really!

And

Please enjoy this chapter (:


''You look gorgeous!'' Yuri squealed with excitement as you walked out of the changing room. You turned around, and looked at your reflection from different angles.

''Isn't this dress too short?'' You asked and raised an eyebrow.

SooYoung, who was reading a magazine, looked up at you and narrowed her eyes. ''Hmm...actually it is, but it fits you perfectly.''

You thought about it. Yuri saw your expression and came to stand next to you.

''Unni, buy it! Trust me, Jaejoong will be drooling when he sees you!'' Yuri grinned.

''Yah Yuri I don't want that!'' You said. You didn't know why but you blushed.

''Aw c'mon unni, not even the dumbest person in the world will believe what you just said.'' Yuri stated.

You sighed and looked at the dress one more time. ''Can you get my purse?''

Yuri's smile became bigger as she nodded.

 

''And what kind of tux are you looking for?'' Yunho asked his hyung. Jaejoong looked around the shop, but nothing interested him. ''Why can't you use a normal tux?''

''I want a new one, Yunho.'' Jaejoong said and shook his head. ''Are you going to help me?''

''Ne...'' Yunho nodded.

''What about this one?'' Junsu asked from the other side of the store. Jaejoong turned around and as soon as he saw it he shook his head.

''Ani, not white.''

Junsu sighed and pulled it back. ''Then what color, hyung?''

''I don't know... but I'll find one today.'' Jaejoong whispered. He took a gray tux out and decided to try that one. When he came out of the changing room, his dongsaengs said he looked really good and that he should buy it. Jaejoong agreed with it.

 

 

''Why can't your hair stay in place!?'' SooYoung asked annoyed. ''You know what, we'll just let it loose and curl it a bit, araso? You'll look fabulous as soon as I'm done with you!''

You nodded and continued looking at the TV. Yuri was lying on your bed eating some strawberries. Chincha was sleeping peacefully next to her.

''SooYoung let's go to the movies.'' Yuri then said. ''I want to do something.''

''Hey! I want to go to the movies too!'' You said.

''Tell Jaejoong then.'' Yuri smiled.

You shook your head and sighed. Thirty minutes later you were already done and waiting for Jaejoong. He was coming to pick you up at 6 p.m.

 

~ 5: 54 p.m. ~

Chincha started to bark and he immediately ran to the front door. His tail was wagging fiercely. Someone was happy.

You stood next to Chincha and opened the door. The next thing you saw was a very handsome face.

''Annyeong! You look,'' Jaejoong said with a smile, ''gorgeous.''

''Komawo, Jaejoong-shi.'' You thanked him. ''You look really handsome as well.'' You said with a shy smile.

''I'm older than you. Shouldn't you call me oppa?'' Jaejoong smiled.

You nodded. ''Want to come in, Jaejoong oppa?''

Both SooYoung and Yuri were peeking at the two of you. Both of them were smiling.

''Uh...sure, why not?'' Jaejoong said and stepped into your house.

''Would you like something, oppa?'' You asked politely.

He shook his head. ''I'm alright, thanks. Hey there Chincha.'' Jaejoong said and patted the pup. ''Are you alone?''

You shook your head and bit your lower lip. ''SooYoung and Yuri are -''

''Annyeong Jaejoong oppa!'' Both of them greeted him with a smile.

''We were just leaving. Have fun! Take care!'' Yuri said as she pulled Chincha into her arms and carried him out.

''Have fun!'' SooYoung grinned and then followed Yuri out.

There was a brief moment of silence before Jaejoong spoke again. ''We should be going to.''

''Ne.'' You nodded and took your handbag.


WooHoo! I got 20 chapters now!

What do you think about this chapter? Next chapter will be: Our First Date

@Casshawol: Komawo! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@angel_min: Annyeong! I hope you're liking this story so far! Chincha

I'll try to update soon! Comment and subscribe!


Note: I've started a new fanfic (my third) and it is about Jaejoong, Minho and YOU.

Link for ''This is Love'':

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66995/this-is-love-dbsk-jaejoong-minho-you

Thanks to all of you! Saranghae ~