She's here!

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''Annyeonghaseyo, Choi SooYoung imnida.'' SooYoung bowed.

The girl in front of her smiled and bowed too. ''Annyeonghaseyo Han SooYeon imnida.''

[SooYoung's POV]

When the girl said her name I couldn't help but to think that she was really pretty. She had kind of short hair, a few inches under her shoulders, and its color was brown. She was fair-skinned and had big brown eyes.

Yunho turned to look at me, then back at SooYeon and then back at me again. I didn't know what else to say now.

''You're Yunho's...?'' SooYeon started to say and then stopped.

''Chingu,'' SooYoung smiled and nodded two times.

SooYeon smiled and nodded too. ''Ne.'' She then turned to look at Yunho oppa. ''Oppa, where's Changminnie?'' She asked and tilted her head to one side.

[SooYeon's POV]

''Changmin?'' Yunho repeated and tilted his head to one side too. Aigoo ~ he looked so cute!

I nodded and took my small bag. ''There's something I need to give him.'' I said and looked over his shoulder.

Yunho looked shocked. ''C-C-Changmin?'' He asked again. I raised an eyebrow and nodded. ''He's...upstairs...in his....room...''

''Araso, give me a sec.'' I smiled and then turned to look at SooYoung. ''It was nice meeting you, SooYoung-sshi.'' I bowed again.

Yunho looked at me and blinked twice. ''Wae?''

''He asked me to buy something for him.'' I smiled and started my way upstairs.

[End of SooYeon's POV]

SooYoung turned to look back at Yunho when SooYeon was out of their sight. She shook her head and heaved a sigh. It was so obvious that Yunho was not only shocked or confused but also a bit jealous. Who knew why? SooYeon was just going to go give Changmin something she bought for him...

''Oppa, is everything alright?'' SooYoung asked as she placed her hand on his strong shoulder.

Yunho turned to look at SooYoung and blinked twice one more time. ''Eh? Ne...there's nothing wrong...'' He said and then took a few steps away from SooYoung. ''You should go eat breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day.'' He said before leaving her alone.

SooYeon was now standing in front of Changmin's room. She was thinking if she should knock first or just open the door and step in to surprise him. She shook her head with a smile and lifted her hand. She knocked twice and then took a step back.

Changmin, who was on the other side of the room, lazily stood up from his bed and made his way to the door. He turned the doorknob and opened the door.

SooYeon smiled when she saw that Changmin's eyes had widened. She even chuckled. ''Oppa!'' She squealed with happiness and threw her arms around Changmin's neck. ''Did you miss me?'' She asked and then pulled away, stepping into his bedroom and putting her bag on his bed.

Changmin blinked shocked and then slightly shook his head to come back to reality. ''Sweetie, what are you doing here?'' He asked. SooYeon pouted. ''I mean...d-don't misunderstand me...I thought you were coming back next week.'' Changmin said.

SooYeon shrugged. ''So I came back early. Wae? Are you seeing someone else?'' SooYeon raised an eyebrow.

Changmin chuckled. ''Just you wish.'' He crossed his arms and stayed still in front of SooYeon while she sat down on the edge of his bed. ''Did you see Yunho hyung?''

SooYeon nodded. ''He was shocked to know that I was looking for you. I love it when he acts that way! He's so cute!'' SooYeon giggled.

Changmin rolled his eyes and smirked. ''Sweetie, even though I said that it was okay for you to like my hyung, it doesn't mean that I want him to date you...''

''Changminnie!'' SooYeon complained. She then shrugged. ''You're not my brother, Minnie. I choose who I want to date.''

''Yah, SooYeon!'' Changmin shouted. ''We made an agreement! I'm your oppa now!''

''Well, oppas help their dongsaengs when they want something they can't get.'' SooYeon pouted. ''You're not doing a good job!''

Changmin sighed. ''Oppas also protect their dongsaengs...and who said that you couldn't get Yunho? He has a crush on you, SooYeon. I'm sure you're aware of it.''

SooYeon nodded. ''I just love hearing other people say it!''


I KNOW this is confusing, but next chapter I'll explain what's going on between Changmin, SooYeon (fictional) and Yunho.

No one requested to be Yunho's girl, but I'm still going to give him one! LOL.

SooYeon will probably be my sister, since she loves Jung Yunho so much! ^^

@angel_min: I'll explain more about her next chappie ^^

Coming Next : Changmin/SooYeon/Yunho Story

I'm not sure if next chapter will have You x Jaejoong moments, but since this story is about those two, then there will be more of them coming!

ALSO I've already requested a poster for this story! Hope my request gets accepted and we'll soon see the poster! YAY!

IMPORTANT : I may not be able to update quick since I'm studying for next week's exams, and I may not update next week because of the exams, but I'll try to update when I get the chance to! Please be patient. The good news are that after my exams, I get a week off and then I'll get to update more! YAY! Lol.

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]