Attraction

30-Day Drabble Challenge

Title: Attraction
Pairing: MinKey
Rating: G
Genre: Restaurant!AU
Disclaimer: None
A/N: Enjoy!  

Once again, Kibum looks up from the menu he pretends to read. He would much rather stare at the manager of this mediocre restaurant than order anything. Besides, he already knows what he wants which involves six-feet-and-two-inches of glorifying goodness.  Kibum sees the man approaching and tries to look busy.

“Come here often?” the manager asks with a knowing glint in his eyes. Of course Kibum does. This man is the only reason Kibum tolerates this place. “I’m Choi Minho.” Kibum knows. He shakes Minho’s proffered hand anyway. ‘Soft hands’ Kibum notes.  Minho joins Kibum and sits at the booth across from him.

“So, why do you keep coming back? I know you don’t come here for the food.” Minho is right. Kibum plates are usually untouched.  

“I like the entertainment.” Key says. Minho smirks at this.

“We mutually agree that there is some attraction here right?” Minho says as he reaches in his shirt pocket. “I’d like to get to know you more.” He hands Kibum a card with his contact information. With that, Minho rises from the seat and says, “I’ll be expecting a response—Taemin, I don’t pay you to slack off. Do your job!” Kibum shakes his head, laughing at the irony of the statement.