Look

30-Day Drabble Challenge

Title: Look
Genre: Crack
Pairing: Friend!JongKey, JongHo
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Mention of feces (heh, feces)
A/N: I wanted to try something that was mostly dialogue…Just me playing around a bit. Keep in mind that I’m using the drabbles to experiment and that I haven’t found a writing style yet.

 

“Minho, come here! Look. What do you think it means?”

“Hyung!”

“Well?”

“You’re asking the wrong person, buddy.”

Minutes later, Minho is on the internet looking up the meaning of green stools. Jonghyun sits right by him attempting to describe the color of the poop.

“They already have a color for that. It’s called dookie-green.”

“Oh, thanks. How many different ways do you think I can say feces? So far I have boo-boo, number two, dump, deuce, crap, turd, shi—Oh hey Kibum. I need to show you something. Look!” Jonghyun drags Kibum by the arm to help examine the contents in the toilet.

Kibum gags. “Gross! Something is seriously wrong with you, you know that? Sick.”

Jonghyun finds Minho in the living room. “Am I really sick?”

“It says here green stools are usually found in babies with poor digestive systems. Other than that, you probably ate too much fiber. It’s nothing serious.”

“Yay! I’m healthy!”