The Golden Dragons

Only for you...

             "Why the heck am I crying?" I thought as I looked from Yamada to Yuto then Yuto to Yamada.

Then I turned back to Yamada and let go of his hands " Yamada kun Gomen I need to think about this" I said bowing down and going past him.

'Sakamoto-san wait!!" I heard him call out but I kept running.

 I ran past Yuto without looking at his face.'why? why me???' I kept asking myself.

        I then reached my apartment on the 21st floor of a huge building. After my mum remarried I'd decided to live alone. But obviously my mum didnt let me.....

"Yui-chan where have you been?!" my aunt asked me. " Gomen " I said going past her.

 

My 'Aunt' named Fukuchi Aya was only 20 years old she had no job and just got her income from living with me and being my 'Baby sitter' She was not related to me but she knew my dad.

we got along quite well at times but sometimes we fight(and its completely her fault believe me). As of now she was walking around the house in tiny shorts and her hair in curlers.

I changed out of my uniform into a black tracksuit and sat on my bed and plugged the i-pod into my ears. Yamadas word kept ringing in my head. "AAAAGGHH!! " I screamed grabbing my hair " Wait... how do I face him tomorrow!!" I whined. To think my life couldnt get any more complicated.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep....

In my dream I saw two people sitting on the shore of the beach talking to each other I think it was a scene from a drama i saw not too long ago. The guy was tall muscular and handsome and the girl was thin and pretty.

Suddenly the scene changed and instead of the two people I saw myself and Yamada. I stared at Yamada in horror as he asked me " Sakamoto-san i really like you will you go out with me?" he asked and then I felt a splash near the sea and I looked to see Yuto emerge from the sea as a Mermaid.

" HUH??!".

" You baka!! Cant you tell me anything at all?!!" he asked me.

I was lost for word and the only thing that came out out of my mouth was..

."Nice tail..".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             The door of my room crashed open and my aunt ran in "Yui-chan hurry we have to go!".

"HUH? where?" I asked. "Never mind where, we have to go!!" she said taking my hand. We then went to the parking lot of the apartment I saw a sports bike parket at our spot

                          " Is it ours?" I asked. Aya shook her head "its Amaya's". I frowned "who's Amaya?" I asked I then heard screams coming from our apartment. I looked at Aya "Whats going on?". Aya didnt answer instead she just gave me a helmet and gestured for me to get on.

 

              I got on the bike and as Aya was about to take off a number of guys dressed in black came running.

"There they are!!" they said running after us . Aya drove away from the other guys out onto the street.

i looked back to see the guys in black coming after us in huge cars." Aya!! Whats going on? and who's Amaya?" I asked. "I'll tell you when we get there" she said.

"Where??"

"There you idiot there!!"

I didnt know if Aya expected me to understand what she was saying but let me tell you this.

                              I DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF WHAT SHE SAID.

            Aya then took a shortcut which was inside an alley and waited until all the men had passed us. We watched as the cars passed us one by one, finally after the last car passed us Aya let out a sigh of relief.

"Can you tell me whats going on now?" I asked her. Aya shook her head "We need to find Amaya she'll tell you everything " she said as she got on the bike.

"Seriously! why cant I understand a single word you say?!" I asked as I sat behind her. We then drove further down the alley and we came to a huge mansion.

Aya parked her Bike outside the mansion and we went to ring the doorbell. A security camera opened up from one of the bricks in the wall "Name?" it asked.

" Matsuda Ayano"

I looked at Aya " Isnt your surname Fukuchi?".

The camera then turned to look at me. " Name?". " UM...Uh...". "Say your name !!!" Aya hissed.

" Sakamoto Yui desu yoroshiku Security camera-san!!" I said. The gate then opened "Ikuzo" Aya said taking my hand. We then walked inside the gate and into the mansion.

             A butler opened the door to the mansion and we went inside. "Aya why is your name Matsuda? isnt it Fukuchi?" I asked. "Fukuchi is the name I use when im on a mission" she said. I blinked in confusion, So far I havent understood a single thing that Aya's said to me. "What do you mean by mission?" I asked. "Ugh..." Aya said and facepalmed herself.

I then heard noise coming from a hall in front of us Both of us ran to see a number of people sitting around a table laughing and drinking. "Wrong hall".

We turned around to see two guys dressed in black smiling at us in a mocking manner one of them was... "Takaki-san??!!" I exclaimed. " Ah..Sakamoto Yo!!" he said smiling. "wheres Amaya?" Aya asked. "Well arent you being really friendly here? calling boss by her first name" the other guy said coming closer to Aya.

"Arioka we are related so back off!!" Aya said.

"Fine" the guy said then he turned to me. "Who's she?" he asked Aya.

"New Chick" Takaki said. "Oh..." the guy held out his hand.

"Arioka Daika desu anata?"

"Sakamoto Yui desu Yoroshiku" I said shaking his hand.

               "You two might want to hurry up Amayas waiting" Takaki said pointing to a door at his right. Aya nodded and took my hand as we walked into the room.

The room looked like an office it had a fireplace a desk and even a huge tiger carpet on the floor. " Nee-chan we're here" Aya called out. Suddenly the chair which was in front of the desk swivelled around to face us.

A woman who was about in her late thirties turned to face us. My mouth dropped open she was extrmely pretty with long black hair tied in a ponytail and huge eyes. Her most attractive feature was the fact that her eyes were green in colour. "Sakamoto" she said smiling.

I bowed down to her. The woman said " Good evening watashi wa Matsuda Amaya desu Ayas sister " she said "Welcome to my mansion please take a seat" she said gesturing to the chair in front of her

I went and sat down nervously looking around the place. I then saw a huge sheild with a picture of a golden dragon on it.

                "Your probably wondering why your here" Amaya said snapping me out of my daze. I looked at her and nodded. " Well sorry to be so sudden about this but who is your mother?" she asked. " Sakamoto Yuko" I said. " Well dear let me tell you this.....Sakamoto Yuko is NOT your real mother".

 "How do you know?" I asked. Amaya smiled "Im guessing this Yuko works at a hospital as a doctor?" She asked. I nodded ," Truth is your mother worked for me" Amaya said pulling out a photo from her drawer and tossing it at me.

It was a picture of a woman holding a little girl near the shore of the beach. I recognized the baby to be me but the woman, I didnt know. I turned the photo around to see a letter with my name on it. "Your mother wanted me to give it to you" Amaya said. I opened the envelope and read the contents.

            Dearest Yui

   The fact that you recieved this letter means your in safe hands im thankful for that. Im sorry if you cannot understand whats happening but believe me when I tell you this.

                                                                   You were kidnapped.

It happened when you were four you father died trying to protect you. It happened because I was told to safeguard something top secret they believed by taking you they could get what they wanted Im thankful that they've not hurt you. Im currently away on another mission far away but please have hope I will return to see you again.

                    I love you,

             Maya Sakamoto.

         I had tears in my eyes as I read the letter. I looked up at Amaya who looked at me with concen ."I believe you" I said wiping my eyes. There was just one thing I couldnt understand.

          " Are you secret agents?" I asked.

        " No..."Amaya said

         "We're Yakuza."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I kno wat your thinking

     "What the hell are you doing??!!"

Please do tell me what  you think of the twist in the plot

Is it good or bad feel free to criticize if you wish ( Im kidding pleas dont I might cry)

Well I put a lot of thought and brain into this chapter and heres what i got :P. If it makes you guys feel any better ALL and I mean ALL the BEST members appear in the next chapter

Pleas look forward to that !!!!

Pls comment nd subscribe!

Btw Yakuza is the Japanese Mafia nd the chap name is the name of Amayas Yakuza clan if your wondering :DD

-Kaze27