The Truth About Yuto

Only for you...

            "How did I manage to get myself into this mess?" I asked myself as i raced into my classroom." Sumimasen!!" I yelled as i opened the door to my classroom. All the students and Hayashi -sensei turned to look at me in shock. " S...Sakamoto-san.. What happened?" Hayashi-sensei asked. I sighed looking down at my white uniform now brown in colour due to the mud i was covered in " I missed the bus and i ran after it and fell into a puddle" I said.

             Hayashi-sensei looked ahead of me "Nakajima-san?" she said. i turned around and saw Yuto behind me panting heavily. "GAH! Yui-chan dont scare me like that!!" He said as soon as he saw me. Hayashi-sensei sighed " Get back to your seats I will decide what punishment ito give you two" She said. The two of nodded and turned to leave but Hayashi-sensei stopped me "Sakamoto-san you might want to go change" she said. I looked at myself "oh Yeah.." I said feeling kind of clumsy as i turned to leave.

                 'Finally' I thought as i went back to class,I had changed into my sweatsuit and my hair was tied in a ponytail I looked a whole lot better than I did in the morning.As I opened the door to my class I saw Hayashi-sensei talking to Yuto, Sensei saw me and motioned for me to come in. As I approached her she said "Sakamoto-san I am very dissapointed in you and its only the second day of school"."Gomen" I said looking somewhere else. "As punishment you two have to clean all the classrooms on the first floor" Sensei said.

"EH?!"

"NANI??!!"

Myself and Yuto said at once. Sensei just shrugged and walked out of class." Ah.. this " I said.Yuto nodded and the two of us walked towards our seat. Once we sat down i asked Yuto " Ne Yuto-kun why were you late?" I asked. "why do you want to know?" He asked."well i had a reason and you didnt say anything" I said. Yuto rubbed the back of his head " I overslept" He said." Be more responsible Yuto-kun" I said poking his forehead with my finger. "Itai!!" He said doing the same to me. "Oi!! YAMETE YO!!" I said pulling his nose. Soon the two of us started fighting until....

"SAKAMOTO-SAN YUTO-KUN!!"

The two of us turned to see Yamada staring at us angrily " Look i know your getting along well but please can you keep quiet?" He asked, Yamada-kun kind of looked like a puppy when he did that(which is kind of strange). Yuto then got up from his seat and put an arm around Yamada " Gomen Yama-chan your trying to complete work so Takaki-kun wont yell at you right?". Yamada looked and the floor pouting and nodded " Hai" he said. "We'll help then wont we Yui-chan?" Yuto asked looking at me. I got up from  my seat "Sure" i said " I'll help " I said. "Ah... arigatou" Yamada looked kind of relieved. He grabbed my hands " Domo arigatou Sakamoto-san!!" He said. " Iie " I said blushing I then saw Yuto behind Yamada-kun making kissing faces. I ignored him and looked at Yamada " What should we do?" I asked.

             Yamada then pulled out a pile of papers from his desk and gave me a stamp and an inkpad. " I want you to stamp these and Yuto-kun needs to tell Takaki-kun to meet at the office after school" He said. " Got it" Yuto said running out of the classroom. I began stamping the papers Yamada then pulled a chair and sat down beside me  and said " I need to tell you something". I stopped stamping the papers and turned to him "What?" I asked.

"Ano... Its about Yuto-kun" he said nervously.

My eyes grew wide 'Yuto-kun?' I thought. "Go on.." I said. Yamada gulped "Well um.. we are second years in high school right?"

I nodded.

"Haven't you noticed Yuto doesn't talk to people other than us?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah... why?"

"well you see-"

"OI!! Yama-chan!!"

I turned to see Yuto coming towards us. " I'll tell you later" Yamada said. "I found Takaki-kun but he was getting busted by the principal" Yuto said laughing. He looked at the papers on the desk "Yui-chan are you done yet?" He asked. " Almost " I said. "Ano.. I'll finish up the rest Sakamoto-san you can go" Yamada said. "OK" I said getting up from the desk I went towards Yuto who was staring out of the window. "What are you looking at?" I asked . Yuto grinned "birds " He replied. I rolled my eyes "really...".

         "Hows school for you?" Yuto asked. "Its good the worlds most annoying guy is my friend" I said. " He's very happy" Yuto said grinning. Yamada's question still kept bothering me " Yuto -kun..."

"Hm..?"

" Do you have any friends here that is other than me and Yamada-san?" I asked.

Yuto's smile faded " Yeah I do" He said looking out of the window. " Then.. can I meet them?" I asked."NO!" Yuto said. I moved back a little shocked. "Gomen" Yuto said looking at the floor." I need to go now" He said running out of the classroom. I stood there staring out of the window when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

    I turned around and saw Yamada staring at me with a worried expression on his face."Tell me" I said.

"Well" Yamada said " Yuto and I have known each other for as long as I can remember we've studied together in the same school up until now Yuto-kun was always really cheerful while I was really silent.When we entered Sakurako High Yuto made friends with a gang of delinquents he was especially close to the leader Endo-kun. All the members of the gang had a girlfriend they had a new one almost everyday.But eventually all the girls became their girlfriends because of Yuto-kun and Yuto-kun as usual was really friendly with all of them and Endo-kun got very pissed. Then one day they took Yuto-kun into an alley and beat him up so badly that he went back home in rags" Yamada gulped " Ever sine then Yuto-kun hasn't been as cheerful as he used to be I wish I could help Yuto-kun but he doesnt talk to me about stuff like this".

    'All this time he kept smiling just to hide all the pain' I thought as I remembered his smiling face.

"Ano..Sakamoto-san?" Yamada asked. " Yamada-kun" I said turning to him "Arigatou" I said as i ran out of the classroom. I ran around the school looking for Yuto but I couldnt find him I finally reached the school grounds I stood next to a pillar panting heavily.

'Where is he?' I thought.

"Why're you ignoring us Yuu-chan?"

"Thats what Sayaka used to call you right? Player"

I then turned around and saw Yuto surrounded by a couple of guys who were taller than him.

A guy then went and grabbed Yuto by the face " Hm... how about we reshape that face of yours?" He said.

"MATTE!!!" I said running towards them. The guy let go of Yuto's face "Who's this? your keep?" he asked. The other guys burst out laughing. I looked at Yuto and I grabbed his hand " Come on Yuto-kun you dont need their ugly girlfriends do you?" I asked smiling. Yuto looked kind of shocked but he said " Y..Yeah...".

"Then lets go" I said pulling him away from the guys.

When we were far away from the guys I said " Cant you tell me anything?" I said. "Gomen" Yuto said.

"You'd better be!!"I said

"Ano..Yui-chan can I tell you something?"

I stopped and turned around.

Yuto then brought his face close to mine it was so close that our noses were touching.

I held my breath ' Its a kiss....' Ithought.

But Yuto lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Smile more often Yui-chan I really like it" He said

I blushed " Like what?"

"Your Smile " Yuto said.

I didnt really care how close he was to me I Smiled as wide as I could.

" I will"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm done with Chap 2 (FINALLY!!)

Hope you like it :)