A Shocking Truth

Only for you...

           "Ohio Yuto-kun!" Yamada said as he walked into the classroom, he sat down in his usual seat beside me and smiled " Ohio Sakamoto-san!" he said. I yawned "Why are you so chirpy today?" I asked. "You dont like chirpy?" Yamada asked. " Well its ok for some people like this baka(yuto) behind me but for you its kind of creepy" Yamadas smile disappeared ."Careful he might cry" Yuto said from behind me. Yamada turned to look at Yuto " YABAI! " he said once he saw his face. I covered my face to keep myself from laughing, Yuto's right eye was a black and blue colour "What happened to you?" Yamada asked.

     "Its nothing I just walked into a pole thats all...." Yuto glared at me "...a very strong pole"

____________________________________________________________-

Flashback

(this is from the previous chapter)

"Domo Arigatou " I said smiling at him.

As we smiled at each other Yuto suddenly puckered his lips "CHUU~!" he said coming towards me.

My eyes grew wide "YAA!" I screamed and punched him in the face. Yuto yelled and fell on the sidewalk.

" Ah...Yui-chan I was only joking!" Yuto said as he held his right eye. "Gomen gomen show me"I said.

Yuto removed his hand and i saw the damage I had made to his eye "Yabai lets get you home " I said.

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes"

"great now no girl is gonna go out with me! And its all thanks to you!"

"If you werent hurt I would have bruised your other eye too"

Yuto gulped in fear"H..Hai"

(end of flashback)

__________________________________________________-

            "Yama-chan!" Yuto suddenly said " You wanted to tell me something right?" Yuto asked.

"Yeah" Yamada said reaching into his pocket to pull out a paper "Look" .

 I leaned in to get a closer look "A Fashion show??!!" I yelled. " Everyone in the class turned to stare at me "What are you looking at?!" I yelled. Everyone then went back to doing their work. I turned to Yamada "Your in charge of it?" I asked. Yamada nodded " Takaki-san's busy so I get to do it" he said grinning. "So who's gonna walk the ramp?" Yuto asked " A couple of our seniors and we need 2 second year's to be the showstoppers" he said. "So its a contest?" I asked. Yamada nodded " Our school gets the first prize every year so the pressure's pretty high" he said.

                  "hey" Yuto said " You said a second year needs to be the showstopper right?".

Yamada nodded "Can I do it?" Yuto asked. "Baka! you've got a black eye remember?" I said.

Yuto frowned "Your right...". "Actually I was hoping to ask you to do it" Yamada said turning to me. "Me?!"

I asked pointing to myself. Yuto burst out laughing , "Your joking right?" I said."Your joking right?" I asked again.

I saw the serious look on Yamadas face and frowned "WHY ME??".

_________________________________________________________________________

                 " I hate you" I told Yamada for the 100th time. "Hountoni Gomen Its just that I dont interact with the other girls that much" he said as we walked through the mall.( p.s they are shopping for the clothes she needs to wear :D ). I sighed " Where do we have to go?" I asked. "Just straight up ahead " Yamada said pointing to a store in front of us . Once we entered the store a lady came up to us and greeted us. "What can I get you  two?" she asked.

" Yes..uh we need-" Yamada started to say but he was cut off by the lady.

"Would you like these COUPLE ring?" she asked"

"No we need a-"

"or these COUPLE bracelets?"

Yamada blushed "No um..."

"Or maybe these-"

" Oi!" I said looking at the ladys name " Sasaki-san we... I mean I need a dress thats all and we are not a couple"

"Uh..well come this way then" she said waling off inside.

I turned to Yamada "Daijobu?" I asked. "Hai I was really scared for a minute there" he said grinning at me.

"Ikuzo" he said taking my hand. I was a bit too shocked to speak but I just nodded in reply.

         We were then taken to a dressing room Yamada was made to sit outside while I entered a closet like room. The lady the handed me a dress and told me to go and try it on."This is way too short!" I grumbled. "Sakamoto-san onegai" Yamada said folding his hands. I groaned "Fine!" I said going inside and wearing the dress.

         Once I finished putting it on I opened the door and stood in front of Yamada. Yamadas mouth dropped open.

"I..Is it weird?" I asked. The dress was white with a big pale pink bow at the back It was a strapless dress with a flowing skirt that reached above my knees. Yamada got up and walked towards me "Its perfect" he said as he examined the dress. He looked me in the eyes and smiled " You look beautiful".

    At that instant I felt my face become hot."Arigatou Yamada-kun".

'Why is my heart beating so fast?' I thought. Suddenly that stupid Yutos face popped into my mind. 'Huh? Yuto? No no no no...' I looked at Yamada and smiled. " Lets get this dress".

           Yamadas face then changed and he looked kind of shocked "Sakamoto-san d..did you just smile?" he asked.

"Yes...I did" I said smiling even more. "Its kind of rare to see you smile" he said.

'Is it true?'

________________________________________________________________

                          "Finally we're done" Yamada said as we walked out of the store. " I hope you like the dress" he said. " I really like it arigatou Yamada-kun" I said. We then reached the exit of the mall " Ok I'll be going then" I said and turned around. "Sakamoto-san!" Yamada called out I turned around "hai?".

      Yamada took hold of both my hands. "Thanks a lot for today" he said smiling."Iie...its nothing" I said turning away blushing.I suddenly felt a pair of lips against my cheek I stood frozen for a while until the lips moved away from my face. Shocked I turned to face Yamada  "Sakamoto-san I really like you will you go out with me?"

       I had no idea what to say...how could i refuse? but at the same time I didnt want to hurt him. I looked up ahead and  I was shocked at what I saw....

          "Yuto..?"

    He looked shocked I could tell he just saw what Yamada did.

I looked back at Yamada who was waiting for me to give an answer.  

      Then I looked at Yutos face which was looking away from me sadly.

  I felt a tear  trickle down my cheek as I looked at Yuto.

     'Why does it hurt so much when I look at you?' 

_______________________________________________________________________

    Cliffhanger...again :P

So sorry for not updating sooner! :'(

So what do you think of this Chapter ? Is it good? Bad? average?

Feel free to give me any suggestions :D

P.s .A showstopper is basically a person wholooks the best in the whole fashion show normally the showstopper walks in at the end of the show and literally 'steals' the show. So Yui's got a really important role to play in the show :o.

Thanks for reading hope its long enough :)

-Kaze27