We're friends right?

Only for you...

     I stood outside my classroom staring angrily at the front door,'geez whats taking so long?' i wondered.The door suddenly opened and my teacher Hayashi sensei appeared"Sakamoto~san you can come in" she said.I nodded "hai" i said and entered the classroom. I didnt bother to make eye contact with any of my classmates i kept staring at the floor as Hayashi sensei introduced me to the class.

"Sakamoto~san" Hayashi sensei said turning to me.Oh yeah.. im supposed to introduce myself.."ah... ano... Sakamoto Yui desu yoroshiku"I said still not moving my eyes away from the floor.The class then began to whisper amongst themselves."Sakamoto san you can take the seat beside yamada~san" Hayashi sensei said. I went to my seat it was at the back of the class next to the window i saw a boy sitting in the desk behind me well.. i didnt see his face because he was sleeping on his desk.I sat down in my desk and sighed today was gonna be a loooooong day, i thought as i stared out of the window.

Our class had math next our teacher was Nakagawa-sensei (an old man with no hair).As he wrote on the board a student suddenly called out "Sensei".Nakagawa-sensei turned around "Whats wrong Nakajima-kun?"Sensei asked. I then realized that Nakajima was the guy who i saw sleeping on his desk earlier. "I thought 25*25 was 625 not 526"he said. Sensei looked at the board and saw that yes indeed he was wrong he hurriedly wiped the mistake and said "arigatou Nakajima-kun". "no problem" Nakajima said.'this Nakajima must be some nerd i thought as i turned around and saw Nakajima sleeping on his desk.My mouth dropped open 'THIS is THAT Nakajima?' i wondered.I then turned back in my chair and went back to writing my math.Once math class was over i turned around in my chair and saw Nakajima still sleeping on his desk.As i stared at him i heard a voice call out "ne..".I looked around the place confused ''who was that?'' i said."Sakamoto" the voice called again. i looked down at the sleeping Nakajima "was it you?" i asked. Nakajima then got up from his desk and looked at me "hai!" he said grinning.

 "Ne! Sakamoto!!" Nakajima yelled as he snapped his fingers in front of my face i shook my head and looked away.'He's handsome' i thought 'but wait...'. i looked at him "how do you know my name?' i asked."you did introduce yourself earlier right?" he said. "but you were asleep that time" i said. "BAKA!! i was awake"he said."YUTO-KUN!!!" a boy sitting next to me yelled."could you keep it down?" he asked he was surprisingly handsome too,"hai yama-chan" Nakajima said kind of pissed."you know him?' i asked."he's a family friend-wait why am i telling you this? i dont even know you!"Nakajima said."Fine!! be that way!!" i said turning back in my chair. I then heard laughter behind me."What are you laughing at?"i asked. " i swear ive never met anyone as short-tempered as you" he said.I rolled my eyes "whatever" i said. Nakajima held out his hand "Nakajima Yuto desu anata?" he asked 'whats he doing?' i wondered 'im not sure what hes doing but..' i saw Nakajima giving me a broad smile with his crooked teeth and sighed i shook his hand "Sakamoto Yui desu Yoroshiku ill call you BAKAjima from now on".

"HEY!"he yelled"Then ill call you BAKAmoto"

"DONT COPY ME!!" I yelled. "ah..could you keep it down yuto-kun" the boy next to me said. "hai hai yama-chan" Nakajima said. "His names Yamada Ryosuke" Nakajima said." Ah.. domo sakamoto desu " said."yamada desu yoroshiku" Yamada said smiling.I must have blushed that time because Nakajima suddenly said "Hes handsome isnt he?". "Huh? yeah... i guess" i said. Nakajima grinned "YAMA-CHAAN!! Sakamoto likes..." he started to say but i got up and covered his mouth with my hand."Uh.. dont mind him" i said as Yamada stared at the two of us confused." hai "Yamada said and turned away,as he did i finally let go of Nakajima "Sakamoto your strong"Nakajima said." I know" i said shrugging Nakajima laughed.

'Why isnt he bothered about the fact that i act so conceited?'

Nakajima looked at his watch " Its time for lunch, you have a bento?"he asked i nodded as i took it in my hand."Great lets go"he said taking my hand."Chotto matte!!" i said but he dragged me out of the classroom and up a flight of stairs at last we stopped at a door."This is my secret hideout" he said."i guess its not so secret anymore is it?" i asked. He grinned as he opened the door it was the terrace.The view was amazing and it was really cool and all but...

"hey why are you showing it to me?" i asked.

Nakajima put his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sky "Because i get the feeling that i can trust you... YUI-chan" he said and smiled at me.

Normally i would have yelled if anyone called me Yui -chan but i didnt."you can call ne Yuto-kun or Yuu-chan if you want"Nakajima said coming towards me.He ruffled my shoulder length black hair and smiled."we're friends right?" he said.

I snapped out of my daze,"Uh.. well yeah..of course now that i know about your hideout i have to keep it secret right?" i said."Sure you will" he said walking toward a bench.

I looked up at the sky 'Maybe this year wont be so bad after all' i thought.

"Oi Yui-chan hurry up! lets eat!"Nakajima called.

"Hai!! Yuto-kun"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the first chapter pls comment!! :) :)