Saved from Trouble

Only for you...

                  "Yuto-kun!!!" I yelled as I shook his shoulders , as usual he was sleeping on his desk. Yamada looked at the two of us and laughed. "Maybe you should try to wake him up more enthusiastically " He said. "Eh? How?".

Yamada shrugged " Its worth a try". "Ok..." I said.

                           Its been almost a week since the incident with Endo and his gang Yuto seems to be more cheerful now Yamada seems to have noticed. He's really grateful for that.

" Gambare!" Yamada said.

" YUTO-KUN!! come on wake up!! The sun's really really bright today!!!" I screamed. Yuto woke up rubbing his ears " Nandayo! what the hell was that?!!" he asked glaring at me. " Dont look at me it was his idea " I said pointing to Yamada. Yamada froze, " Yama-chan why are you so evil?" Yuto asked.

                   "Exactly why are you so evil?" an unfamiliar voice asked. Yamada turned around and saw Takaki glaring at him his light brown hair shone in the sunlight. "Where are the papers?!" He asked ." I dont have them " Yamada replied shaking ." Really?" Takaki asked he then grabbed Yamada by the ear and pulled him towards the classroom door. " Ah..! Takaki-san Itai! Itai Itai! Itai! Itai!....!!!" he yelled. " Urusai!! Its time you got punished!" Takaki said as the two of them disappeared.

                  I learnt that Takaki was the Principals son and because of that he was elected as the school President. However Takaki was lazy and always made Yamada( Vice President) do all the work.

                   "Poor Yama-chan" Yuto said as he watched the whole scene." I know" I said. " Ne Yui-chan how many siblings do you have?" Yuto asked.

" Im an only child"

" whens your birthday?"

" September 10th"

" Do you have a boyfriend?"

" What is this some quiz show?"

                      "Just curious" he said grinning. " Yui-chan can I meet your oka-san( Mother)?" he asked." hm.. Why?" I asked. " I have a feeling that she'll be really beautiful" he said staring out through the window. Is he trying to imply that im beautiful?, Nonononono! of couse not!!!, I felt my cheeks get hot and  I grabbed them trying not to blush I then realized I was grinning like an idiot.

CLICK!

                  I looked up to see Yuto looking at his phone satisfied. " Hehe.. its the same with every girl ". "Gimme that!" I said grabbing the phone. I looked at the picture as i suspected, it was me with my hands on my cheeks grinning like a fool. " Dont even try to delete it you know it looks good " Yuto said as-a-matter-of-factly.

               I looked at him angrily "Yamada-kun was right you are evil" I said I could almost imagine Yuto with two horns on his head laughing evilly. " Ugh..." I said shaking at that very thought. " Ne.. Yuto-kun did Yamada-kun ever go out with any girl before?" I asked. " Yes....and she was so so so... HOT!!!" Yuto exclaimed and got whacked on the head by Yamada who came from behind. " Stop lying to Sakamoto-san of course i've never had a girlfriend" he said sitting down.Yuto looked at me and raised his eyebrows 'Wow..' He mouthed. 'Urusai!!!' I mouthed back.

"SUMIMASEN!!!"  I heard someone yell.

I looked to the front of the classroom and saw a girl standing there " Can someone tell me where Takaki-kun is?" she asked looking around frantically. " Tanaka-senpai!!" Yuto called out. The girl saw Yuto and waved she came towards him. "Nakajima-kun!!" She said happily. " Yamada-kun too!" she said Yamada smiled in return.

              The girl was really pretty with light brown hair and long legs her skirt was really short too. She saw me " Who's this?" she asked.

" Sakamoto Yui" Both Yamada and Yuto said at once.

" I can introduce myself you know" I said looking at the two of them. " Kawai... Your so cute!! Ah... Tanaka Nina desu Yoroshiku Im Takaki-kun's girlfriend" she said. " Ah.. Souka..." I said.

"Nina-chan!!!" I heard someone call I looked to the front of the classroom and saw Takaki-kun standing there. " I got to go Ja~" Senpai said running towards Takaki-kun. " She's Pretty ne?" Yamada said. " Yeah.." Yuto agreed. I looked at the two of them and I got up from my seat and turned to leave, " Where are you going?" Yuto asked. " Toilet " I said and left the classroom. I went into the toilet and stopped to look at myself in the mirror I sighed ,'Nothing that great' I thought. Im way to skinny and kind of tall I have round cheeks which cause dimples when I smile. 'Im not pretty...' I thought. ' I'll never be like Tanaka-senpai' I thought sadly as left the toilet. As I turned to leave I felt a pair of arm grab my hands and someone else put a blind fold on me " What are you-" I started to say but someone taped my mouth too I tried to scream but I couldnt Suddenly I was swept off my feet and I felt myself being carried by two people. I was then dropped forcefully on the ground and someone tied up my feet too. I struggled to move but it was impossible.

"We'll leave her here for now" I heard a familiar voice say.

Someone chuckled " That'll teach you to mess with us" the other person said. I then heard the door close and I heard a lock turn. ' Im trapped' I thought. 'What am I gonna do? and to top it all off I dont know where I am'.

'Im scared' I thought crying I put my head on the wall behind me ' Yuto-kun Yamada-kun somebody please help' I thought as the tears fell down my cheeks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back in class......

                  The next teacher had arrived and had started taking class. Yui wasnt back yet Yuto looked at the seat in front of his, almost 30 minutes had passed. He looked at Yamada who looked back at him with a worried look on his face. He looked at the teacher ' I cant sleep now..' He thought, then it hit him.

'What if Endo....' he thought he turned to Yamada. Yamada looked back at him shocked, both of them were thinking the same thing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 I still sat in the same place with my head leaning against the wall . 'Almost 2 hours must have passed' I thought weeping,I've never been so scared in my whole life. I then heard the door shake. I sat up straight ' Oh no... they're back' I struggled with the rope around my hands. "No...NO!! This cant be happening!!" I thought as I struggled. ' What should I do all I see is black'.

                I heard the door open and I heard footsteps ' Someone please help...' I cried as hard as I could I felt the tears fall down on my face like raindrops. I heard th footsteps stop and I felt someone untying the rope on my hands.

'What? I.. Im being saved'

    The person then untied my blindfold. i removed the tape from my mouth and looked at my saviour with teary eyes. " You..." I said crying even more. I then hugged him and cried even more.

' Im safe....for now' I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________

   y ending.. :P

I'm sorry I got all enthusiastic and wrote whatever came into my head....

I know the end of this chapter sort of hangs but You'll definately find out who Yui's saviour is in the next

Chapter ^ ^

Please look forward to that!! :)

P.S Sorry if this chapter isnt so good :(

still.. Gambarimaas!! :D