Now What?!

Fict-Ception[On Hiatus]

Damn.

I should learn how to use a gun next time.


Staring eyes.

Distorted face.

Tiffany from the drama fiction managed to keep her distance away from Taeyeon about 2 and a half meter. Taeyeon stare at her with eyes bulged and an ice pack sliding on top of her head. When Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany flinched and quiver on her spot. "No no no." Taeyeon shakes her head, "Don't be scared of me." she stand up and approach Tiffany.

Now now Taeyeon.

What's the line that your character said?

Curses.

I don't remember.

"Uh.... Alright." she tapped her temple, "What was it that I said to you yesterday?" she placed both of hands at her waist. Tiffany grabbed the iPad from the coffee table and quickly type before shoving it towards Taeyeon. "You let me stay." it reads, "And you want to help me to return the tablet." it continues.

Oh.

That's it?

Taeyeon lowered the iPad and Tiffany bit her lip in worry, she's afraid of Taeyeon's bulging eyes. "Returning the tablet, huh." she fold her arms, "But I guess it's not that quick?" she tapped her chin and tried to remember. The room filled with Taeyeon's sound of tapping and the surprising loud stomach growl. She look up to the blushing Tiffany who tried to calm her stomach down.

"You're hungry?" she furrowed her brows, Tiffany nod timidly. "Can you help me to find the kitchen?" Taeyeon scratched her head, "I don't even remember where's the kitchen." she pouted. Tiffany just stare at her then she points to the back where there's a small kitchen. Taeyeon turn her heels and walk to the kitchen with her arms folded and she approach the cabinet to look at the content.

Ramyuns.

Pile of ramyuns.

Looking back at Tiffany, the girl gulped at the sigh of a certain red packaged ramyun. Taeyeon look back at the cabinet and notice that it's a Shin ramyun, untouched and happily waiting to be cooked. "I noticed that you want Shin ramyun." she pull a pack, "I guess letting you eat this would go along with the real plot." she muttered while closing the cabinet.

Now that I look at her.

She resembled the trainee Tiffany, inside the reality.

Or this is the reality?

Tsk.

"Alright, let's cook."


If my stomach was Beethoven.

It must be playing symphony no.9

But it growls like drunk lion.

Both of them stare at the cooking ramyun. Since they're hungry, they forget about all the things that happen and wait for the hair-like-strands to become edible. "1...2....3....." Taeyeon counted, "Now!!" she grabbed the chopsticks and rush to eat the ramyun. Tiffany also her lips and wolfing all the content of the pack of ramyun. They looked so crazy right now.

Taeyeon her lips and sighed in happiness, the storm inside her stomach has calm down. "Now I know why I act like crazy." she clicked her tounge, "Maybe it's because of my hunger." she smiled at Tiffany who's busy slurping. While chewing, Tiffany grabbed the iPad and type something on it. "What was inside your mind earlier?" she showed, "I'm curious somehow." she typed again.

"Uh-huh. It's just that, my surroundings felt so weird after I woke up with the trace of my weird dream inside my head." Taeyeon scoffed, "But somehow it felt so real that the reality feels like the dream. Or this is the dream that the reality feels like the dream?" Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows again and she tapped her head. Tiffany tilts her head to the side, joining the thinking.

"Maybe you should eat more...?" she typed, "You're now thinking weird again, Taeyeon-ssi." Taeyeon look at the concerning girl. "Yeah, you're right." Taeyeon nodded and shrugged, "Maybe I'm still hungry." she goes back to the cabinet and search for another thing except ramyuns. Ah, she's lacking a bit ingredients right now.

"Tiffany-ssi, do I drive?" she asked Tiffany and the girl shrugged. Taeyeon pursed her lips and tapped her head to remember something, there's a faint memory of this event somehow and it twisted her brain about the dream, reality or somehow fiction-ish more. She look at Tiffany and scanned her up to toe, finding the girl is also lack of clothing and there's a bit Deja Vu of this event.

Light bulbs popped.

Without saying anything she grabbed the girl's hand.


Tiffany was shocked.

Yet amused.

Just how did Taeyeon know that she wants a diguise?

She's really weird after the dream.

Tiffany stared at the girl who sit beside her and Taeyeon finally look at her. "Oh." she chuckled, "You must be wondering why I know." she grinned at Tiffany. "Uh-huh. Yes." she typed at the iPad, Taeyeon suddenly act like a cool hero. "I saw a Deja Vu and somehow I know the next event." she wiped her nose with her thumb, "It's like seeing the future and I somehow remember that you don't want to be noticed by the others." she proudly explained.

Alright.

That's something.

Tiffany just shrugged and nodded, Taeyeon blew her bangs. Finally they arrived at the mall and immediately rush out from the bus. Without saying anything again, Taeyeon lead the girl first to a clothing store filled with pink stuffs. "Just feels like it." Taeyeon shrugged and shove the amused Tiffany inside the store. Tiffany is flabbergasted and with twinkling eyes she entered the store.

Seoul is still Seoul after all.

Other than the house I know the surroundings.

But weirdly my house is located at where is SM entertainment building is located inside my dream.

Or this is a dream?

But I remember one or two things.

Huh.

Taeyeon tapped her chin and wondered by herself in front of the store. The people who passed around her stare at her weirdly because of her amusing blank face. Taeyeon turns her head towards Tiffany and looks like the girl is still having fun from choosing the clothing. Taeyeon thought that maybe buying a sundae outside the mall might be good somehow and she walked outside.

She didn't know that there'll be a car rushing towards her.


She wake up.

She screamed.

Someone in front of her surprised.

She glance at her surroundings.

She screamed again.

Then at her side there's a knife stabbed on her left shoulder.

And she was handcuffed to a tree.

In front of her, there's Sunny.

She stare at the amused blonde.

There's a fiction or somehow reality or somehow dream that she remembered with a situation like this.

It's.

A.

Freaking.

Action.