The First Craziness of Drama

Fict-Ception[On Hiatus]

Did I watch Drama?

I hope that I didn't.


Heol.

Finally released from crazy schedule.

My "Dolce Far Niente" time.

Throwing my bag to the side, I plopped myself to the bed. From dancing to singing, it's time for the leader to have a good rest! I don't care about my dog neither I care about my girl for awhile, I just need to have a good sleep. Grabbing my iPad, I unlocked the screen and open the browser. Maybe something interesting for today? Nah, some quick check won't hurt.

Finally I close my eyes.


She woke up.

Finally.

Opening her eyes, she rub it and check her surroundings. "What the frak?" she muttered, "This is not my room!" she panicked then run outside. With her face looking panicked she turn her head side to side and run on the unknown stairs until something stopped her. There's a girl playing with iPad while sitting at the sofa comfortably, she seems to be familiar to her.

That girl was shocked.

And I'm the one who screamed.

Dear god what happened?

"T-Tiffany?" she point, "Y-you're here also?" she stuttered. That girl looking like Tiffany tilts her head to the side in confusion but also worry. She grab the iPad on top of the coffee table and seems to type something before showing it to her. "Yes I am here, Taeyeon-ssi." she read, "Or did you already accepted the idea to kick me out?" she scrunched her eyebrows.

"Kick you out?" Taeyeon stared, "I don't even know what's this place!" she shakes her head furiously. Tiffany grabbed the iPad from Taeyeon's hand and type something again, Taeyeon stare at her in amusement. "But you said that it's your house." she showed what she type, "Did you lie to me?" she pouted and her eyes looked so teary that it makes Taeyeon panicked.

"Gosh! D-don't cry!" Taeyeon rush to her, "I-I'm not lying." she tried to hug but Tiffany flinched. Tiffany then sobbed and Taeyeon holds her head, it's so hurt that she don't understand the situation. Tiffany hung her head low and Taeyeon tried to make sense of everything for a second. All this act seems to be familiar to her, somehow.

She can't talk.

She type with iPad.

She reject my attempt to hug her.

And what is it that she stare at the coffee table?

Turning her torso, Taeyeon tried to find something on top of the coffee table. There's a book filled with drawings with her name and the date it was made and it reminds her of a fiction she read last time.

Now.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Calm down.

"Tiffany, where did I found you?" she asked while closing her somewhat and somehow sketchbook. Tiffany stopped crying and stare at her once again, then she typed at the iPad. "You found me at the train station." the screen showed, "What happened Taeyeon-ssi?" she look at Taeyeon in worry. Taeyeon breath hitched and she slapped her face hard after she read that.

Holy sheet.

It hurts.

Again.

What.

The.

Frak.

She sreamed and jump on top of the sofa while shaking her head crazily. Now the girl right beside her back off in bewilderment, the situation is so weird. Tiffany's mouth hanging open and Taeyeon slump back her shoulder at the sofa. Taeyeon's face is so distorted right now that Tiffany can't choose between to approach her or to run away with all her might.

She turn her head to the side and stare at Tiffany, then she sighed out loud. "Sorry. I was just having a weird dream about me becoming a girl group with 9 member and dance and sing and finishing the schedule, you're part of it and we date and stuff." Taeyeon muttered, "Or maybe this is the dream." she bore a hole right at the frightened Tiffany's face. "Uh.. I'll go get some ice." Tiffany typed and throw the iPad towards Taeyeon, she run so fast like a woman on sale.

Her brain hurts a lot.

Hope that Tiffany's pack of ice would help her.

The heaven how she live inside fiction.

Or the other life is the fiction?

And she just frightened Tiffany.

This is nonsense.

She need a therapist.

Because she's the character of a drama-genre fiction.