Trapped Inside a Confusion

Fict-Ception[On Hiatus]

I'm trapped.

Inside my own shock and panic.


The shock is shown in her eyes.

What dream that she dreamed?

"What's with the scream, huh?" Sunny looked so pissed, "And I thought that you're much stronger that what you look like." she scoffed. Taeyeon can't say anything and she keep on looking side to side, she stopped her vision at the blade on her shoulder. The time after she woke up, there's no pain at all but now all the pain that she never had before rush to her left shoulder.

"My god what is this." Taeyeon groaned, "Explain this to me, Lee Soonkyu!" she shout while looking at Sunny with anger. "Don't call me with that name." Sunny growled, "I'm no longer Lee Soonkyu that you know." she pushed the blade much further inside. Taeyeon clench her teeth while trying to make sense of everything, there's a Deja Vu of this event but slightly twisted.

Sunny scoffed and later smirk at Taeyeon, she lean forward and whisper to her ear. "Do you want to safe Tiffany?" she chuckled, "You better meet me at Gomsan Highway, 1 PM tomorrow. But looking at your condition, looks like you won't be able to do it." she laugh maniacally. Something suddenly ring a bell towards Taeyeon but she couldn't lay a finger on it.

Sunny take a piece of cloth out from her pocket and she extend it towards Taeyeon's mouth. Taeyeon's tounge automatically folded backwards, feels like her body knows what Sunny is going to do with her. The cloth may seems like blocking everything inside Taeyeon's mouth but actually Taeyeon's folded tounge prevent it to enter further inside and it didn't successfully block her respiratory.

"Now you can do nothing." she slap Taeyeon's face lightly and left her with her wounded feet that she done herself. Taeyeon wait for Sunny to completely gone from the scene while she's closing her eyes to think. Her head hurts a lot, there's an image of future event rushing trough her mind. Noticing that there's no other person except herself on the abandoned park, she tried to do everything based on what's rushing inside her mind.

Taeyeon push the cloth out with her tounge and took a deep breath once the cloth is out. "God it hurts." she bang her head to the back, "What is this?!" she bang it once again in anger. Taeyeon sighed and calm herself down, it's better to escape first and just think that this is the reality. "Where is it.." she nudge her wrists, searching for a solid and fitting tree barks to picklock the handcuffs.

Her blood are gushing out from her wound when her hands are busy trying to unlock the handcuffs, she know that this would happen but grit her teeth to hold the pain. "Fold your fingers well Taeyeon." she mutter to herself, "Don't break your own nail." she continued. She thanked god that the picklock is success, extending her free right hand first she pull the blade out.

"Tiffany." she sighed, "Warn her! Warn her!" tracing the memory inside her head she pull out her phone in panic. Her pupils dilated and blood dripped from her nostrils, everything is too much for her head to take. With trembling hands she tapped on her phone, searching for Tiffany's number while wiping the dripping blood with the back of her hand.

She's not picking up.

What's inside my memory was right.

Chase them!


Damn.

The dream earlier must be happening because I passed out.

But how did the memory come?

Wait.

This is reality.

You're just panicking.

No.

It's not.

'Cause I know everything.

Taeyeon bang the steering wheel of her car hard using her palm. Earlier she already threw her phone to nowhere because she had the feeling that it'll bring bad luck. Looking her side, there's a monitor attached with many buttons. Furrowing her brows she click one of the button and suddenly Yuri's face shown on the monitor, she flinched in surprise and widened her eyes.

"Taeyeon!" Yuri chimed, "What happened to you? You look terrible." she frowned in worry on the other side. Taeyeon had a bit expectations of Yuri's reaction and it's not so different from what she thought it would be. "Yuri, listen to me carefully." she hold her head, "It may be weird but I have the future memory of what's going to happen. Sunny's henchmens are going to set themselves outside your departement later, you need to bring everyone out!" she warn Yuri.

"Henchmens? Sunny?" Yuri gasped, "Taeng, you really sounds crazy." she furrowed her brows. "Please Yuri, just do what I say! Set every team of your departement to ambush Gomsan Highway, help me to safe Tiffany. Now!" Taeyeon panicly said and turn off the monitor to avoid further argument. feels dry and she searched for a bottled water. She chugged every content of it once she found it.

Now to the highway.


Where are they?

Oh!

Find the warehouse.

While holding her left shoulder, Taeyeon run here and there to find a certain warehouse. She kicked the door open once she found it and she found no one inside the warehouse, Taeyeon sighed in disappointment. "Oy! Throw them inside!" a manly voice chimed from outside, Taeyeon hide herself behind the things inside the warehouse. A man entered the warehouse while carrying something that turns out to be Tiffany and shockingly Seohyun and Yoona.

"Oh, this girl's buttocks looking good." he chuckled, "A won't wake her." he smirks and Taeyeon fumed in anger. Taeyeon jump out from her hiding spot and tackled the man, weirdly she knows how to fight. She managed to make the man passed out without making a sound to warn his comrade. Taeyeon rush towards Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona's side to wake them up.

"Hey! Wake up! Please!" she tapped on their cheeks and their eyes fluttered open. "T-Taeyeon?" Tiffany chimed first, then she frowned after looking side to side. "Are you the one who did this to us?" she grit her teeth, "Where's Sunny?!" she grabbed Taeyeon's shoulders in anger and it makes Taeyeon groan in pain. "Tiffany, listen to me." she muttered, "Sunny betrayed all of you, not me!" she hold Tiffany's wrist.

This is different from my memory.

I twist everything.

And I need to solve it.

"How can we trust you?" Yoona said from the side, "You might be lying to set us inside another trap." she stand up and kick Taeyeon. "Yoong! Unnie! Look!" Seohyun pointed outside and there's a shocked Sunny at the front. "It can't be." Sunny grit her teeth, "Impossible. It's impossible that you manage to escape!!" somehow Taeyeon feels like winning.

"What do you mean, Sunny?" Tiffany furrowed her brows, "Escaping what?" she also stand up. "Looks like I should blow my cover." she growled, "Kim Taeyeon shouldn't be here. She should be handcuffed on a tree and bleed to death while I'm killing you guys." she clench her fist. Everyone in the room shocked except Taeyeon, she already know that this thing would happen.

Using the unconscious man's gun, Taeyeon aim to the floor and surprise Sunny. "Run!" Taeyeon grab Tiffany's wrist and quickly run away with Yoona and Seohyun following. They slipped from Sunny's grasp but they're not safe from Sunny's henchmens. "Oh what to do." Taeyeon muttered while holding Tiffany's wrist in protection. Just in time, Yuri's team come and Taeyeon sighed in relief.

Finally.

I save her.

"Kim Taeyeon!!!"

A bullet rushed towards her.


She took a deep breath.

A hot shower wash her head.

But it's not the place that she recognize.