A Moment of Silence

Fict-Ception[On Hiatus]

Who's who?

Where's where?


Another dream?

Why am I here?

"Hey, are you okay?" a manly voice called, "You're taking too long to shower." a knock on the door. "I'm alr-.." she stopped, feeling weird about her voice. "C'mon sist, you need to take your medication." now a girl's voice chimed. She raised her hand and trace her own face, it feels different somehow. She turn the shower knob off and grab her towel to get out from the bathroom.

A girl seems to be in her 30's stand outside, looks like the man is waiting outside. "Who are you?" she asked while clearing , the girl widened her eyes. "Huh? What do you mean you don't remember me?" the girl tilts her head to the side, "I'm Michelle, your sister." she points to herself. "Mi...chelle?" she asked, "My sister's name is Hayeon, and she's no older than me!" she said in defend.

"Hayeon? As in Kim Hayeon?" Michelle asked, "My gosh.. You really need your medication now." she shoved some clothing to her and leave the room while shaking her head. She furrowed her brows in confusion but she put on the clothing anyway. She hung her head low while fixing her clothing but she raise it when she looked at the mirror. What's in front of her shocked her.

She screamed in confusion, Michelle rushed inside with a man. "Hey! Calm down!" the man speak while holding her shoulder, Michelle stare at her in worry. "Who am I?!" she shakes her head, "Who am I?! Answer me!!" she screamed louder. "Calm down Tiffany!" the man shakes her shoulder, "I'm Leo, your brother." he held her shoulder firmly. She stared at both of them in bewilderment.

"C'mon Tiffany, you need your medication."

"You're schizophrenic."


Sitting in silence.

Quietly wondering.

She remembered that her brother named Jiwoong, her sister named Hayeon. Her family name is Kim and not Hwang, she barely know Michelle and Leo. She never had a disease and this is the first time she know that she's Schizophrenic. So many medicine in front of her, some of them are colourful pills that she never taken. Maybe the reality is, she never live in reality and lived inside her Schizophrenic world.

"Kim Taeyeon. Who is she if I am Hwang Tiffany?" she asked while staring at her pills and shake it. "You always ask us that question." Leo sighed, "Tiffany, she's no one but your imagination. Now drink your medicines." Leo shoved a glass of water. "My imagination? But it feels like real. Even I dreamed about her, I am Kim Taeyeon." she clench the pills inside her palm, refusing to drink it.

"Tiffany, listen to me." Michelle hold her hands, "You're sick, she's part of your disease. You need to drink the medicine to get you better." she pats her hands lightly. She pursed her lips, the siblings in front of her stare at her in worry. "Fany? Please?" Leo pleaded, "You'll stop consuming it once you're healthy." he opened her palm and she keep on staring at the pills.

She took everything at once.

Maybe it's for the best.


They took her to the outside world.

The people stared her in disgust.

"Leo? Michelle?" she bit her lip, "I feel insecure." she clasp her hand and meddle with her thumbs. "Come here." Michelle take her inside her embrace, "Don't mind them. They're just having too much freetime that they can't do their own business." Michelle glared at the passengers that looked at her sister in disgust, they back off in fear because of her angry glare.

Nothing seems beautiful.

The world is gloomy.

Stopping at the park, she walk around by herself. Stretching her arm and stare at the back of her hand, she turn is around while zoning out. She walk under the shades of trees, the place seems beautiful because of the falling leaves. There's a person walk beside her, also enjoying the view of Autumn. "Soon, it'll be Winter." that person chuckled, "With that thin clothing, can you endure the Autumn cold?" that person seems to stare at her.

She keep on looking forward while tapping on the tree barks, not seems to care of that person. "Are you following me?" she stopped her track and clench her fist. "No, I'm not following you." that person said, "I'm actually always beside you, but you don't want to admit it." that person sighed. She glanced to the side and gulp her own saliva, but that person is not there.

That person stand in front of her.

She's no other than Kim Taeyeon.


Someone shakes her body lightly.

Her eyes opened.

It's Sunny who's in front of her again.

"Taeng, you have a radio show to take care. Keep yourself awake."