Nine (Epilogue)

BONUS SCENES - Only learned the bad things

Bonus Scene: *Jeongmin / Hyunseong*

Please read only if you have already read the Last Chapter  of the original story (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242559/44/)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyunseong, what are you trying to pull off??” I say to my boyfriend who is lying shirtless on the bed next to mine in the hotel room playing on his cellphone with a too innocent face.

“What??” he answers too fast to have been concentrated on the game. “Oh, I lost. What did you say Jeongmin?” he looks at me with a strong gaze and I feel flustered all of the sudden.

“Why are you looking at me like that??” I ask suspicious of his quick loss of interest of the game. He stands up from the bed and comes closer to me. He sits on the floor right next to my bed and holds my hand tightly.

 

“Jeongmin, marry me” he says in a really serious tone, his eyes shining with sincerity and I can only smile at his words. I lean closer to him and peck his lips shortly.

“You know my answer is yes” I try to take my hand away from his but he pulls it to catch my attention once more.

“I am being serious Jeongmin. I want to marry you, I want to be your husband” my face becomes red not only because of his words but because I also want that. I would love to be able to call him my husband, to be married with the person I love but, that is non-existent possibility.

“I wish we could Hyunseong but you now Korea isn’t really friendly towards same relationships” I let out a sigh at the harsh reality of my homeland. We might have the latest technology, innovative architecture and cutting edge fashion but our society is too old fashioned and conservative.

“But we are not in Korea right now” Hyunseong says while playing with my fingers, one of the many signs that he is really nervous. He is being serious. He wants to get married here?? In a foreign country??

“Are you sure you want to do this??” I ask him while my heart is beating faster than ever and I feel my palms sweating. He stands up from his sitting position but keeps holding my hand. He smiles at me and for a moment everything seems to be in slow motion, his smile making my world stop.

 

“I knew I wanted to marry you since the first time I confessed my feelings to you” he says with the same bright smile on his face. “You mean everything to me and I honestly wouldn’t know what to do without you in my life so Lee Jeongmin, will you marry me?”

I am left without words, something that doesn’t happen often, so I decide to answer using actions. I jump out of the bed to hug Hyunseong and kiss him, a kiss that says yes a thousand times louder than any words could ever do.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyunseong's proposal!!!! 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND