Six (Chapter 32)

BONUS SCENES - Only learned the bad things

Bonus Scene: *Jeongmin / Hyunseong*

Please read only if you have already read Chapter 32 of the original story (https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242559/35)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
Crazy bastard!! That is exactly what I thought when I looked at Donghyun attacking Hyunseong. He really lost it at that point, Donghyun must have been so shocked to find out Alex went to Xiaoyu's side so I am not angry at him but still, I hate to see Hyunseong being hurt by someone he cares like that.
 
I sigh and lay down on the bed, I have to sleep now if I want to wake up and be ready at 2am for the operation. I close my eyes and two seconds later I hear a knock on my door. Really?? Just when I am about to sleep. I stand up to open the door and see Hyunseong standing at the other side of my door.
 
"Hi" Hyunseong says and smiles at me. "Hi" I answer back and can't stop the smile spreading on my face.
 
"Can I come in??" he answer shyly while looking at the floor. I gulp, it is times like this that makes so concious about him, everyhting he says, everything he does affects me even if I don't want to and the power his actions and words have on me are too strong, sometimes I can't control myself and end up doing or saying silly things.
 
I nod as an answer and let him enter, he closes the door and wraps his warm hand around mine, pulling me close to the bed. My heart racing fast just at the touch of his skin. We lay down on the bed together as we always do, our bodies pressed together and my head resting on his chest.
 
He starts caressing my hair softly and my eyelids close inmediatly, I will never tell him but I love when we just lie down like this close to each other. "Jeongmin?" he asks softly and I just hum in response. "Do you realize that today was the first time you called me your boyfriend??"
 
My eyes snap open and I look into the dark ceiling. Damn, he noticed it. I tought he didn't get it when I yell it at Donghyun but he did. "What are you talking about??" I play dumb. If I accept it Hyunseong will never let this go.
 
"Jeongmin, you clearly say it, you called me your boyfriend " Hyunseong says emphasizing the last words.
 
Suddenly Hyunseong's face blocks the celiling I was staring at and I end up looking straight into his eyes, those deep black eyes that are as clear as water. I can see it, he is happy and excited.
 
He is hovering over me and he just leans closer "Do it again" he whispers on my hear and tiny shivers spread along my body. "Call me your boyfriend" he whispers with a husky voice and I really want to push him away and beat the crap out of him for playing me like this but I can't, maybe because I like calling him my boyfriend as much as he wants to hear it. Still, I can a bit too.
 
I lean closer and peck his lips slowly, I feel him kissing me back in a second and I quickly pull away and see him smiling at me. "Why don't you call me your boyfriend first?" I ask him and notice a surprise look on his face, his expression quickly changes to a sweet one. He my cheek softly before saying.
 
"Jeongmin, I love you" my heart starts beating faster at that point. Ok, I wasn't expecting that. "You are my boyfriend, my family, my happiness, you are everything I want and the only thing I need" My heart won't take his words for too long. "You are the only person I want to be with, you are the only ..." I shut him up with a kiss.
 
I just let myself get lost in the kiss and before I knew it our clothes were gone
 
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
 
"Chessy bastard, you totally tricked me" I let out my words between pants. I am too tired to even be mad at him properly. 
 
"I didn't trick you. You kissed me" Hyunseong answers honestly as always.
 
"You should be glad you are my boyfriend, otherwise I would have killed you already" I let out my anger on him for tricking me to get into my pants but unintentionally I called him my boyfriend. 
 
Before I can even retract my words Hyunseong hovers over me and kisses me again, a deep kiss that leaves me breathless than before and I am enjoying too much to stop him.
 
 
Damn, this is going to be a long night.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Just a little something to keep your Jeongseong feelings alive ^^
 
 
KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND