Five (Chapter 30)

BONUS SCENES - Only learned the bad things

Bonus Scene: *Jeongmin / Hyunseong*

Please read only if you have already read Chapter 30 of the original story (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242559/31/only-learned-the-bad-things-romance-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin-boyfriend)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
 
 
 

I am just lying down on my bed looking at the wall when I feel someone lying next to me on the bed "Jeongmin" I hear Hyunseong whispering my name as he hugs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

I turned around in his embrace and face him, his eyes look really sad even though he is smiling.

"Are you ok??" I ask and he just nods. I lean closer to him and place a soft kiss on his lips before staring into his dark eyes "Hyunseong, tell me the truth" I insist and he lets out a tired sigh.

"I just can't believe we let her go by herself" he says and in other circumstances I would have been jealous because of his words but I get what he is saying. All of this is too dangerous.

 

.

.

.

 

I still can’t believe when we woke up one day and Alex told us she had a plan but I could only look at her hair, she had cut it all. When she told us she was planning to go to Xiaoyu’s side and fool her, we all thought she had gone crazy.

We all know she had been really sad since Donghyun left, she only focused on looking for him wherever she could think of. Whenever she saw someone that looked like him her eyes will light up only to look even sadder when she realized the person in question wasn’t Donghyun.

She told us that she was sure Donghyun would appear when he heard about it, asking what happened and why she left to Xiaoyu’s side. At that point we should give Donghyun a letter that she wrote explaining everything. She told us to trust her, that she will be fine, not to worry.

Of course we all try to persuade her not to do it, that it was silly and risky. Manager even forbade her to do it but she said politely she neither worked for the government nor for him. No matter how hard we tried to persuade her and even when Minwoo went crying to her, she didn’t give in.  

She was decided to do everything she could to make sure Donghyun would come back.

 

.

.

.

 

"I am worried too" I whisper and he hugs me tightly. I just rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. "But If I was her I would have done the same"

"Really?? Would you have done that because of Donghyun??" he asks "You would have gone to the wolf’s cave risking your life just hoping he will show up here asking what is going on??" his tone sounds insecure and surprised.

I break from his embrace and sit down on the bed "Hyunseong, you are a fool" I say in an annoyed tone and he sits down too. I look at him and he looks so confused. How can he be so naive??

I look down at the bed "I would do it for you" my voice is almost a whisper. I can feel my face burning because of my words. Damn! When did I become so cheesy??

I feel a pair of muscled arms involving me and continuous softs pecks on my cheek until they reach my lips. I feel the tingling feeling that only Hyunseong’s soft lips give me going through my lips and making my whole body shivering.

I just let my hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me and deepening the kiss. After a few minutes of savoring each other lips, he moves away and looks at me with those beautiful deep black eyes “I can’t be without you, you know??” he whispers and I nod at his words.

“Good, then don’t dare to leave without saying anything like Donghyun did to Alex” I whisper back “If you do, I swear I would drag you back to me” I try to threating him but Hyunseong only smiles happily at me.

“I won’t. I would never leave you” he whispers before kissing my forehead softly and placing another light kiss on my nose. “I can’t live without you not even for a second” I smile at his words and feel my face flushed again.

“Why are you so cheesy all the time??” I mumble out lowering my head and avoiding his eyes, my heart beating so fast that I might have a heart attack because of his words.

He lifts my chin softly with his hand and it with his thumb before moving up and doing the same with my lower lip. I gulp and I look at his eyes full of sincerity, he my cheek now and he leans closer to me. “Because I love you” he says before kissing me again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sweet fluffy Jeongseong!!!

I actually had no idea how to explain Alex decision of going to Xiaoyu's side and cutting her hair (the hair thing will be explained later), it would be too much angst so I decide to put it between some lovely Jeongmin x Hyunseong moment!! :D

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND