Two (Chapter 25)

BONUS SCENES - Only learned the bad things

Bonus Scene: *Alex / Donghyun*

Please read only if you have alredy read Chapter 25 of the original story (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242559/26/only-learned-the-bad-things-romance-boyfriendband-donghyun-hyunseong-jeongmin-boyfriend)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

.

.

.

I really like the feeling of Donghyun’s lips on mine. His lips are a bit chapped but they give the strongest warmth I have ever felt, making my body shiver slightly and warm up in a second. Strangely I found his taste familiar and really addictive. I don’t know how long my lips were pressed onto his. It could have been a second or an hour but I wish it had lasted longer.

When I finally move back I realize he is looking at me with wide open eyes and then it hits me. Did I just… WHAT DID I JUST DO?? I KISSED DONGHYUN!! I pretty much attacked him. Am I really crazy?? What am I going to do now?? I take a deep breath and talk.

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to…” my words stop because Donghyun startle me. He stands up all of the sudden ending up really close, right in front of me. He is looking directly at my eyes and I avoid him by looking down.

What is he planning to do?? Is he mad at me for kissing him?? Suddenly I feel Donghyun’s hand holding my waist and pulling me even closer to him. I look at him surprised. What is he doing?? Why is he looking at me like that??

He leans over and places his hands at both sides of my face, my heart beating like crazy because of his closeness and his gentle touch. I gulp and keep looking at his eyes just waiting for him to move until his thumbs remove my tears away and I feel his soft lips kissing lightly on my cheek. He is trying to remove the tears that I have shed moments ago.

Donghyun, I should be the one helping you and comforting you, not the other way around. You should be mad at me for kissing you but why are you always caring?? Why do you make me feel this way?? Why do you make it so hard not to love you??

 “Don’t cry” his whisper is so soft. He moves closer to me and hugs me by my waist resting his head on my shoulder. “Why were you crying??” he asks in a whisper and I look down. It was because of you, because I don’t know how to help you, because I don’t know how to make your pain go away, because you still care for her.

‘You just have to do what your heart tells you’ once again manager’s words give me the courage to act as my heart wants.

.

.

.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello Again!!

 

This scene is Alex POV when she kisses Donghyun at the end of Chapter 24 and what comes next at Chapter 25. This scene ends before Alex start talking to Donghyun about not feeling guilty and forgetting Xiaoyu.

I couldn't add this because I thought that it will be better to write the chapter from a 3erd POV and add some Donghyun thoughts.

That is it!!!

 

Bye for now ^^

 

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND