Go Away! (Part 2)

Is It Even Possible

You: Whoa, Whoa!!! Easy!

You were dragged to the school rooftop. Before you know it, Sehun was engulfing you.

Sehun: Talk.

You: About what?

Sehun: Y are you like this!? Ever since yesterday you've been ignoring me! 

You hesitant before saying ,

You : Maybe I was. Yes I was ignoring you the entire time. We gotta let go of each other. Its more than just the two of us.

You wanted to stab yourself for saying that but thinking about Seohyun changed it. Come to think of it, Maybe Seohyun wanted a frienship with you because of Sehun. 

Sehun looked at you with sad eyes.

You pushed him away and tried to control your tears. You headed towards the exist, feeling guilty.

 

You were not paying attention to anything for the rest of the day. You were distracted. Especially knowing that your 7 year friendship with Sehun has been thrown away just like that.  Your thoughts were interrupted when the school bell rang. You packed your stuff up and headed towards the exist, wanting to escape from this hell hole.

You turned your head when a familiar voice called you.

You saw Sehun walking towards you. Alarmed, you tried running away but he grabbed your arm less by a second. 

You: W..What??

Sehun looked at you. Something tells you that you'll be in big trouble. Thinking that you would be slapped you closed your eyes tightly waiting for him to do it. But instead, he hugged you tightly, burying his face onto your neck, inhaling your addictive scent. 

Sehun: I am sorry...

You stared at him.

You: For what??

You patted his head lightly and giggled.

The both of you stayed in that position for some time before releasing each other from embracing. 

 

A/N: ENOUGH UPDATES FOR TODAY XD