Crushed

Is It Even Possible

 Weeks passed by and your friendship with Kai gre deeper and stronger. You didn't really had time for Sehun as he would be spending more time with Seohyun.  Suddenly, a strong hand gripped you by the hand, pulling you into one side.

                                    That person's face was just an inch away from yours. You stuttered.

You : What's up??

Sehun : You have been spending your time with Kai a lot these days. Do I even exist??

You: Sorry to mention but you were spending most of your time with Seohyun.

Sehun: That didn't mean you could hang out with him ALL the time! 

                                       You backed off. He was so angry.

~ Sehun's P.O.V~

Soo Young have been with Kai. It really kills me. I know it sounds crazy but anger rises in me whenever she is around Kai. The way she looks at him is so wrong. Without thinking, I slapped her hard across the face. I frozed at my actions. She looked up at me with teary eyes. Aish, Sehun! What have you done?!

Soo Young : You've changed * on the verge of tears*

She than ran away. I was about to chase after her when the school bell rang. Oh well, we have the same class. Maybe I could talk to her there.

 

~Soo Young's P.O.V~

Sehun Oppa just slapped me across the face. I am at the washroom now. There was this red mark on the left of my cheek. The school bell than went off.  I sighed deeply. My seatmate was Sehun. I was not in any mood to look at his face. I was wondering if I could switch places with Seohyun. I hope she agrees.

 

No one's P.O.V

You wore a hoodie to make the mark less obvious. When you entered the classroom, Sehun was already there. But you didn't even once looked at his direction. You headed to Seohyun's place and asked her kindly if she would want to switch places. She agreed right away. You then settled down. Kai was now beside you. He noticed your scar and gently removed your hoodie. His expression changed.

(From the smirk to the straight face)

Kai: Who did this?

You: No one important.

Kai gave you a look. He looked like he wanted to say something but stopped when the teacher entered. After 1h 30 mins, before you could even leave the classroom, Kai grabbed your arm and pushed you to one corner.

Again, His face was just 2 inches away from yours. He whispered in your ear which made you shiver.

Kai: Who did that?

You: N..no...one..... I did it myself.

Kai: Soo Young! Tell me the truth!!

You were frightened. You did not want Sehun's face to be squashed. So you tried not to dispose it.

You: Kai Oppa.... I am sorry....

He looked at you sympethaticly. Before you know it, he kissed you passionately.

You just stood there frozen. Few seconds later, Kai pulled back and he just stared at you, leaning his forehead on yours.

Kai: 1-4-3 Soo Young

 

A/N: 1-4-3 : I love you. Followed Henry's new song. ITS SO CATCHY!!!