You what??

Is It Even Possible

                    You snapped out of your imagination when you felt someone tickling you. You immediately knew who that person was. You smiled.

You: Yah!!!

Sehun: *smiles* Better answer me when I call you from far next time!!

You: You called me??

Sehun: Aigoo, Bunny. Nv mind. Anyways, there is this special someone I would like you to meet.

                     You were puzzled. Who's so special to him more than me??

 Suddenly, A very pretty lady stood beside Sehun. You knew who she was. Seohyun. You smiled brightly and bowed at her 45 degrees.

You: Annyeong!

Seohyun: Annyeong, Unnie!

Sehun: Bunny (That's your nickname ), I would like you to meet my new girlfriend, Seohyun.

You: W..what??

Seohyun: I am his new girlfriend, Unnie!

                      You were speechless and also happy at the same time. You have liked Sehun for so long. But, He doesn't seem to feel the exact same way.

You: I am so happy for you!

Sehun and Seohyun : Dae~

You: We'd better hurry! Class is starting in 3 mins!!

                      You hurried your way to your class and sitted on your assigned seat. Few seconds later, your teacher came but with someone , a guy behind.

Teacher : Annyeong ! We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself.

??? : Annyeong! My name is Kim Jongin. Please treat me well. *bowed 90 degrees*

Teacher: I heard that you could dance. Show us some moves.

                      Jongin smiled and nodded his head.

 

(A/N: Imagine Lay as Kai)

                             All the girls started screaming. You just smiled gratefully.The teacher than pointed at him his seat, which was beside you (A/N: As Always XD)  He looked at you... 

Like the picture above.

                          He then headed towards your directon, sitting beside you.

Jongin: Hi...

You: Hey, Sooyoung *you took out your hand to shake with his*

Jongin: Jongin. Just call me Kai though.

You: Ouh.. Okay.

                       The day passed by quickly. Why? Because you were having fun. With who? Kai, Of course!

                        You guys played online games secretly and talked to each other most of the times.

                        It was then break time. You asked Kai what was his next period.

Kai: Break

You: You wanna join me?? I have break as well.

Kai: You're sure??

You: Of course!!

                          You grabbed his arm and leaded him to the cafeteria. You let go of his arm after you guys reached the cafeteria. You found an empty table and settled down. Kai hobolled after you. After buying meals, you bought him to other parts of the school.

???: Ahem...