I love you

Is It Even Possible

That night, when you were combing your hair, Sehun climbed over to your balcony, and entered your room.

Sehun: Bunny,죄송합니다 ( Sorry)

You smiled. You would NEVER EVER stay angry at Sehun.

You then asked him to take a sit.

Out of nowhere, he hugged you tightly.

Sehun : Saranghaja......

You : Love you too.

Sehun: Bunny, Let's cuddle!! We haven't cuddle for weeks!!

You laughed at what he was doing. He was toooo adorable.

He took your laughter as a yes and he waited for you to get up to your bed. He laid down on your chest while you travelled your hand down and up on his baby skin arm. " Sehun, I love you...." you thought to yourself.

~Sehun's P.O.V~

Soo Young was touching me. Her touch is so smooth. I missed this side of her. I could hear her heartbeating. Butterflies were in my stomache right now. Jeongsincharyeo, Sehun!! I love Seohyun and She loves Kai. Get over it.

~ Soo Young's P.O.V~

I was awaken by someone jumping on my bed. I groaned.

You : What??

Sehun : Wakey, Wakey Bunny!!! 

You were half asleep when you looked at him.

You : Today's Saturday!!!

Sehun : Aww.... You forgotten??

You tried recalling and you remembered. Today was his birthday. Uh-Oh.

You : Of course I remembered.

Sehun : *dragging you out* Then what r u waiting for?! Let's go to USS!!! ONLY THE BOTH OF US!! BFFs Day!! WOOHOO!!

You laughed at his sillyness. You freshen up and wore this :

(A/N: Let's skip the fun part)

Both of you are now at your favourite Bubble Tea Shop. After ordering your drinks, Sehun excused himself, wanting to go to the washroom. When waiting, Seohyun suddenly came up to you with an evil look.