She's Here

Is It Even Possible

Seohyun : Grab her.

You were startled by her sudden harshness. Just then, 2 girls, the queenkas of SM High, Krystal and Yoona grabbed you by your arm and twisted it. You yelped in pain, followed by kicks and punches landing on your stomach , legs and face. You landed on the ground with a loud thud. You felt weak and numb. Seohyun grabbed by your chin and shook it harshly.

Seohyun: Now,Have you learnt your lesson? Stay away from Sehun oppa. This is just 20% of our effort. 

She said while smirking. All 3 of them then fled, leaving you lying on the ground. The next thing you remember is feeling strong arms securing you.

The Next Day~

~Kai's P.O.V~

SooYoung is not here yet. That was super strange. She usually arrives half an hour early before me. Suddenly, I was grabbed harshly by my arm. I was spun around and I came face to face with Yoon So Hee. My mouth was wide open.

Yoon So Hee: Hey! I'm done with the EXO Wolf Drama filming. And as promised, I came after you!

Yup, She was my girlfriend back then. How I  met her?

~Flashback~

~Kai's P.O.V~

I was on my way home when I heard screaming. It belong to girl. I listened carefully to that voice and it slowly lead me to a gang surrounding her. I immediately pounce on those guys, bashing them up badly.

 

They all ran away. I immediately rushed to that beautiful girl. I helped her to get on her feet. She was trembling like a leaf. I calmed her down by hugging her. And that's when it all begin. We exchanged numbers, meet up and do everything together. And that's when we realise we loved each other. And a few weeks later, I find myself being Hers. Her Boyfriend. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVHYIOCPZzw

 

~End Of Flashback~

Kai: Sooo......

Yoon So Hee: R u okay?? I am still your girlfriend you know?

Before she could say anymore, I ran away, to my class. I don't know if I still have that spark with her. 

But what's really worrying me is that SooYoung was not here. What could I do without her? My whole life depended on her. I remembered that I crashed my lips on hers few days ago.

I hope she isn't avoiding me because of that.....

 

A/N: I saw EXO WOLF DRAMA EP 2. I WAS PRACTICALLY SCREAMING THE ENTIRE TIME. AND I MEAN LITERALLY SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF. I ALSO SAW KAI KISSING Yoon So Hee on the cheek :( 

I am so jealous :(