Chapter 2 - Transformation starts and a certain someone

(Not continued) transformation

 

Since it was already the summer holidays, Junhong came early in the morning to bring YoungJae his breakfast knowing that the hospital's food were not appetizing and was very bland. Youngjae could see that Junhong had not slept as he had dark eye rings under his eyes and decided not to say anything as it was not the right time. YoungJae finished the food cleanly and chatted with Junhong for a good thirty minutes until YoungJae said that he wanted to get discharged. That sudden sentence caught Junhong off guard and he kept saying that hyung was still not well but YoungJae reassured him again and again and he kept thinking 'Why are they always so stubborn?' Junhong finally agreed and went to sign the discharge letter. After several minutes of packing, YoungJae was ready to go back home with a new mindset,'I'm definitely going to change myself once and for all.' He told Junhong about his plans of changing and how he would change on the way back home and the younger showed his support by being with him all the way as his hyung would still be his hyung. 
 
As YoungJae had recovered quickly, he started his plans as fast as possible and he even told his parents his plans and he never thought that his parents would agree but they still did, which kind of shocked YoungJae by their actions. YoungJae started to go to the gym starting first to get a personal private trainer and start out on his stamina by running. YoungJae was determined and trained for 8 hours per day just by running and within a week, his stamina improved tremendously.  His trainer then told him to work out his muscles by starting with raising dumbbells, pushups, pull-ups, sit-ups and squats, each doing at least 10 times for the start and slowly increasing the times when he was comfortable with the sets. After around two weeks of determination and persistent workouts, YoungJae had became a toned-bodied teen. Even his parents and Junhong were shocked by the amount of weight YoungJae lost and how toned he had became. His mindset also shocked his parents. His trainer said he could rest for a week and train next week, the last week he will ever have until he went back to school. 
 
YoungJae and Junhong went shopping around Korea and bought clothes, accessories, shoes and bags enough to fill two of his closets. YoungJae asked Junhong about all the clothes as Junhong had a great taste in fashion. YoungJae got a full makeover from top to bottom as he dyed his hair blond and he styled his fringe to make him look kind of mysterious. He even consulted a few of the hairstylist on styling hair and he also consulted dermatologists on how to take care of his skin. YoungJae also went to get his eyes lasered so as to cure his eyesight and also bought a collection of coloured contact lenses from the shop. Junhong was looking at his hyung as he thought that his hyung was very handsome but he already had eyes on someone. When they returned home from the trip, they were so exhausted that Junhong slept over at YoungJae's villa even though it was only nine o'clock at night. 
 
When they woke up, they cleared the closets and replaced it with the things they bought yesterday. The hummed in appreciation as they saw how the two closets look  like now unlike last time where the clothes looked plain, simple and baggy but now the closet was colourful, with tight fitting clothes and pants, accessories, bags and shoes for different types of styles. YoungJae made breakfast for Junhong and ate together, occasionally having small conversations. YoungJae asked Junhong if he wanted to come to the gym with him today as YoungJae didn't want to rest for a week but only for a day and the younger nodded and smiled showing his pearly white teeth. YoungJae can't help but smile at his dongsaeng.
 
YoungJae drove to Junhong's house after wearing a tank top and slacks to let Junhong wear his gym clothes. They drove to the gym and put their bags in the lockers. When Junhong was looking around at his surrounding, he caught his eyes on someone walking past the lockers and it widened slightly as he realized who it was. YoungJae who caught Junhong staring at the guy asked him what happened but Junhong was so deep in his thoughts that he did not notice YoungJae was talking to him, 'Was that him?' 
 
Ohh~ cliffhanger much? ㅋㅋ check out the next chapter for who was that guy on junhong's mind ;) Oh and when I said Youngjae was pretty wealthy I meant REALLY wealthy. His parents own a mansion in Seoul and they had a company called the Yoo Enterprise. Just extra information ;) Sorry that this chapter was short ><