Chapter 3 ( Junhong and a new friend)

(Not continued) transformation

 

 
"Junhong!" YoungJae shouted while shaking him. Junhong soon snapped out of his trance and asked what happened. YoungJae asked him who that guy was and Junhong said it was Illhoon. "Illhoon? Who is he? Why were you looking at him like that?" YoungJae burst out. "He is my classmate from rap class.. I was looking at him like that because...I like him..." Junhong's voice became a whisper as the last sentence came out. YoungJae was shocked, he didn't know that Junhong liked someone.. "Why didn't you tell me? I told you who I liked, didn't I?" Youngjae's eyes was full of hurt and Junhong saw it and said,"Because I was scared and I can't find the appropriate time to tell you about it..." "It's okay if you introduced him to me," YoungJae said with a smile. "Let's go work out!~" Junhong also broke out a smile as he haven't seen YoungJae's real smile for a very long time. 
 
YoungJae and Junhong were jogging on the treadmill until someone tapped the shoulders of Junhong and he stopped the machine to look at the person. He realized it was Illhoon and blushed as he realized the other was wearing a tank top that brought out the other's masculine form and he was glad he was jogging on the treadmill if not he would be caught blushing. YoungJae also stopped the treadmill to look at the person and realized it was the guy that Junhong was eyeing and was trying to remember the others name until, "Hey Junhong! Fancy seeing you here." That person said with a smile. Junhong shyly said,"Fancy seeing you here too, Illhoon." 'Ahh! Illhoon was his name..' YoungJae thought. "Hi! I'm YoungJae, Yoo YoungJae." YoungJae introduced and the other introduced back. 'Better leave those two alone...' YoungJae thought. "Umm.. Sorry but I have to get back to my workouts, so accompany my dongsaeng for me." YoungJae smiled and walked to his trainer. Junhong's mind kept shouting to YoungJae to come back but obviously the elder didn't know that. "Hey, why were you doing here with him?" "Oh... Umm... I was just accompanying my hyung for his regular exercises.." "Ahh.. Okay.. Want to exercise together?" Illhoon winked. "NO!" Junhong said a little too loud and so a few heads turned to them. Junhong ran to YoungJae because of the embarrassment and didn't caught the hurt on Illhoon's face. 'Junhong ahh.. don't you know how much I like you?' A tear slipped out from Illhoon's eye while he walked away to the lockers.
 
"Oh! What happened Junhong-ah? Why are you crying?" YoungJae asked after seeing tears falling from his dongsaeng's eyes and slowly reached out to wipe them away. He always hated when Junhong cries. "Hyung! I just did something that I regretted! I shouted at Illhoon just because he asked me if i wanted to exercise with him!" Junhong exclaimed, a few more tears slipped out again. "It's okay.. I'm here.. Why don't you just tell him why you reacted that way? I can see that he is quite fond of you and you also like him don't you?" YoungJae winked to him. "Hyung!" Junhong buried his head into his hyung's chest as he stopped crying and was blushing by Youngjae's comment. Youngjae chuckled at the sight and told him that he still had to do some workouts. Youngjae also told him to go and find Illhoon to solve the misunderstanding and to confess to him. 'I hope this goes well.' YoungJae thought while watching Junhong heading towards the locker room. 
 
Junhong's POV
'Where are you Illhoon?' My mind was wondering where Illhoon went to and I desperately needed to find him. I walked from locker to locker and finally found Illhoon on a bench with his head hung low. I could even hear sniffles from him. "Illhoon!" I shouted. He was taken aback and quickly turned away from me to wipe his tears. I quickly hurried to him and asked him what happened but he wouldn't tell me. "Sorry about what happened just now.. I-" I was cut off by him "Oh it's okay. Nothing happened to me. No worries." He smiled a crooked smile at me and I knew that that was a lie. "No Illhoon! I have something to tell you..." I said sheepishly, rubbing my neck with my arm. Illhoon was curious now by the actions his friend was showing. "Umm.. Ikindoflikeyounotasafriendbutmorethanthat." I said quickly but more like a very fast rap. Illhoon let the words sink in and oh was he so delighted to hear that. 
 
No one's POV 
"Junhong, is that why you were acting like that just now?" Illhoon asked, holding Junhong's hand between his. Junhong blushed at the feeling of his warm hand between Illhoon's and admitted, "Yeah.. You look so nice in what you were wearing, so I was too embarrassed to exercise with you.." "Oh you don't know how much I've been waiting for this Junhong.. I like you too. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you that, and do this." Illhoon lifted Junhong's head up and leaned in to kiss the lips that he had always dreamt of kissing. Their lips moved together in sync as if their lips were made for one another. They separated when they realized they needed to breath. Their forehead leaned in and they looked into each others eyes, which were showing so much affection that they both smiled. A cough sent them both back to reality. They looked at the door, to find YoungJae smirking at them. "I guess both of you made up." Both of them blushed furiously. 
 
YoungJae walked past the couple and into the showers. After several minutes, he came out with a towel hanging on his hips. "So, are you guys official yet?" He asked. "Umm.. Junhong, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Illhoon asked. "S-sure." Junhong stuttered. "Aigo. So cute!" YoungJae cooed over the both of them. The couple, Illhoon and Junhong, and YoungJae changed their clothes and went out of the gym. Junhong asked YoungJae if Illhoon could join them for a movie or a game and YoungJae agreed. When they went to the carpark, Illhoon was stunned by the Audi R8 that YoungJae owned. "Wow.." "Sorry, it's only a two-seater car. So you two might have to sit on each other's lap or something.." The couple blushed imagining that position. Junhong told Illhoon to sit on his lap as Junhong was a big-sized teen that is 184cm tall and still growing. They drove to YoungJae's villa and once again, Illhoon is stunned. His mouth was agape and he was looking at the three-floor villa up and down. "ㅋㅋ! Are you done looking at my villa?" Illhoon snapped out of his trance and followed them into YoungJae's house. They played Xbox, Wii then watched a couple of action movies like Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. YoungJae then brought them back  home as it was almost past 8pm. When YoungJae went back home, he thought about something, 'Should I learn Hapkido for defense in case I get bullied again? Hmmm...' He finally decided to take Hapkido when he fell asleep.