Chapter 4: Hapkido and a visit back home

(Not continued) transformation
"Arghh..." YoungJae woke up at 7 in the morning. He swayed across and went down the stairs to make himself breakfast. "Dingdong!" The doorbell rang. YoungJae wondered who it was and went to get the door. "Oh! Junhong-ah, why are you here in the morning?" YoungJae said while yawning. "Oh hyung! I didn't disturb you right? I just wanted to eat the awesome breakfast you always make~ and see who is here as well~" Junhong shifted sideways to reveal a dazed Illhoon. "You dragged your boyfriend along didn't you? ㅋㅋ Don't worry, I just woke up." YoungJae chuckled. YoungJae opened the door wider and let them in. YoungJae whipped out a few of his signature breakfast dishes and served it to his friends. They thanked him and they ate in comfortable silence. 
 
"I've decided to take Hapkido for this week and I want to pierce my ears." YoungJae said after washing the dishes. "Why hyung?" The couple asked. "Because I need to defend myself in case I get injured again and the piercings is because i wanted to look cool. Haha!" YoungJae laughed. "Okay hyung! I'll support you like always! And I also want to do piercings! Seems cool~" Junhong exclaimed. "Me too! Me too! I also want piercings! I'll also support you hyung!" Illhoon shouted. "Nice to have such cute dongsaengs." YoungJae ruffled their hair lovingly. 
 
In the afternoon, they went to a piercing shop to get the piercings done. YoungJae had two piercings on his left ear and one on his right ear, while Junhong and Illhoon both got only one piercing on both ears. YoungJae bought a lot of punk style and Swarovski crystal earrings, he even bought some for Junhong and Illhoon. They then went to find a good Hapkido place to learn the martial art. 
 
They finally found it and YoungJae immediately signed up for the Express Class, which meant he wanted to pick up Hapkido and have a black belt fast since he only had around a week to learn it. The couple, Junhong and Illhoon sat on a bench and watched YoungJae learning and practicing Hapkido. YoungJae was already pretty good in it after a few hours so he decided to 'fight' someone who was almost the same standard as him. The dongsaengs were jaw dropped by YoungJae's performance as he dropped his opponent on the floor after only a few minutes. Even the sensei praised him for having such learning skills. 
 
After four days of training Hapkido, YoungJae finally went to test for a black belt. The dongsaengs have faith in him as they saw how their hyung improved day by day. YoungJae kicked, punched and showed techniques to his opponent that was a black belt holder.The sensei hugged YoungJae when the test was over and praised him that he had natural skills of Hapkido. When he got his black belt, he immediately went to hug his dongsaengs that were showing him support at the side. YoungJae's hug had knocked the air out of them and when their hyung released them, they were both in a coughing fit. YoungJae apologized and laughed when the other two did too. YoungJae treated his dongsaengs for dinner in one of the grand restaurant near  Seoul. They happily chatted and  they both went on separate ways after YoungJae sent them both home. The one month of what YoungJae was determined to do, made him forget all about Yongguk so he was happily anticipating the day when he can finally go back to school. He also called his school up and told them that he wanted a public vocal and instrument class instead of a private one now since he had nothing to be afraid about his own skills and that he wanted a parking space in the school's parking area The school asked him the reason and all he said was, "I just wanted to attend public classes from now on and I'll be driving to school every school day so I needed a space for me to park my car." The school didn't push him any further and agreed as they changed his schedule for next month and gave him a space in the parking area. He fell asleep with a smile after the call to the school. 
 
Next morning, he woke up with a smile on his face. He had a very good dream last night, about school going very well for him when summer holidays ended. YoungJae prepared his books in his new white MCM branded schoolbag for tomorrow. He also prepared the clothes that he was going to wear tomorrow - a denim jacket paired with a wifebeater, black ripped skinny jeans, a black SnapBack, mint coloured shades, a mint coloured watch and a pair of black high-cut Converse (Casual style). After that, he went down the stairs and cooked up some bacon and eggs. He decided to visit his parents since it was around two weeks he had seen them. He changed into a knitted sweater, a pair of Bermudas and a pair of black Birkenstock shoes and headed out. It took him about a good fifteen minutes for him to reach his parents' mansion. When he opened the door and went in, the maids and butler bowed to him whenever he passed by them. "Wow! Young master had changed so much!" One of the maids whispered to another maid. YoungJae asked the butler where his parents was, and the butler brought him to the office of the house. 
 
The butler knocked on the door and on the other side they heard, "Come in." "Young master has came to visit you." The butler said. He bowed to them before heading out of the office. "Omo! YoungJae-ah, how have you been? I see that you became much better than before :)" his mother said while hugging him. "Umma, I'm doing well actually." YoungJae replied, hugging her back. "Our son has grown up!" His dad said. "How is your business doing Appa? Need my help? I can earn some money too~" YoungJae said while smiling. "Oh jinjja! You want to help me? I guess I could let you be a fashion designer, since you are my son and an artsy son for that matter." His dad winked. "Okay Appa. Call me for more details.  I have to go now, I just came to check on you guys and i need to get my hands on some suits~ Annyeong~" "Annyeong~"his parents said while waving at him. 
 
He headed out of the mansion towards his car and headed to the shopping mall. Once he reached, he parked his car and went to find some nice suits to wear for work. He went to a shop that sells suits and tried on several colours and kinds of suits. He decided on a light blue suit, white suit and a black suit.  He paid using his credit card and carried the bags to his car. He drove back home and hung the suits in the closet. When he was wondering when would he start working, he's phone rang, it was he's appa. "Hello?" "Hey Son! Just to tell you the details of working. You can start work and since you have school, you can come in at anytime. Just remember to wear your suit! Love you." "Okay. Love you too."  When he ended the call, he got an SMS from Junhong, 'Hey! Meet tomorrow in front of the school gates at 7.45am! Illhoon and I will be waiting for your charming entrance! ㅋㅋ' YoungJae giggled after seeing that SMS and replied a simple okay.  He showered and laid on the bed. 'Hope everything works well tomorrow.' He thought, and slowly let sleepiness drift over him.