Chapter 7

Remember (EXO fanfic)
[Kris]
Wow. I looked over to Chanyeol to see if he just witnessed what I had just witnessed.  He had the same expression on his face as well. “Did … did she just jump over that gate?” I nodded my head at him then looked back over to her gate. It was as tall as I was, so that means that she could jump over me if she wanted to. I just shook my head snapping out of my unbelief and tapped Chanyeol’s back motioning him to open the gate. He just looks at me and sighs “That girl is something” I nod in agreement looking over my shoulder at the spot where she jumped off. She is something.
“Ya we are home” I say as we enter the house. Tao runs up to me and hugs me from the side. “Ya, let go” He pouts at me which causes me to smile and hug him back, he smiles and runs away. “Ya did you get that little punk?” I sat down next to Baekhyun and placed my hand on his knee “Ani” He looked at me shocked “Mwo? You guys usually get those idiots” I laughed and looked at Chanyeol “You tell them” Suho walks in and sits across us “Tell us what?” Chanyeol happily skips down and sits next to me “That we got beat up by a girl” They are looked at us like we were crazy. I mean who would be smiling like idiots about a girl beating them up? Well we’ve found someone else as strong as us or stronger than us which we admired. I mean it’s not everyday someone like that comes along, especially not in this town. “Oh oh and she’s the girl that beat up Suho in the morning” Chanyeol beams as he jumps on Suho. 
“What is this talk about that girl?” We look up at Luhan who entered the room “Oh she just beat us up because we were beating up that spy” Luhan comes and sits down so I continued “she didn’t know sho it wasn’t her fault” I say shrugging Baekhyun scoffs and gets up “First she beats up Suho then shes jeopardises our work!” 
“YA!”
We all turned our heads to Suho, I have never heard him shout like that before, that was a first. He stood up and looked at us all, anger in his eyes “She didn’t beat me up so don’t go around spreading lies, besides she apologized so don’t make things any worse for her” and with that he leaves the room. I looked to the others and I knew that they were thinking the same thing as I was. “What was that all about?” I get up and make my way to Suho’s room, knowing that something wasn’t right. I knock on Suho’s door and no response. “Suho? Can I come in?” still no answer “Suho?” I hear muffled noises in the room “Suho? I know you’re in there, I can hear you! YA SUHO!” I say as I twist and turn the door knob. “What?” I turned around to see Suho open the door from Sehun’s room. I looked at him then back at his door. If Suho is there, then who’s in here? I moved back and kicked the door open.
“ARRGGGHHH”
 
I switched on the light to see Xiumin in the bed with some girl. I sigh and walk over to the bed grabbing Xiumin by the ear “owh, owh Kris that hurts” I pushed him out of the room and he fell on the floor I kicked his and looked back into the room where the girl stayed in the bed looking at me scared” You, get changed then get out” I closed the door and looked at Xiumin. He looked up at me and pouted “Don’t make that face at me” I picked him up and carried him on my shoulder down stairs to the living room where all the other guys where. Xiumin was only wearing his boxes so the rest of the guys instantly knew what had happened. I placed him down on the chair “Stay” and walked back up stairs to the girl walking down hanging her head low, she bowed and apologized before running our of the house. Girls. All they want is pleasure, girls like that are a waste of time. I looked at Suho and I motioned him to my own room and sat him on the bed. “What’s going on?” He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. “Ive been getting notes in my locker saying that they will take care of the girl that beat me up im just scared that she will get hurt for something she already apologized for” Is that it? I look over to Suho and smile “Ya, why don’t you hold a meeting and announce to whoever wrote the letter to not punish Jae because she already apologized” Suho looks up at me then pouts “I didn’t … think of that” I laugh and lean back into my chair “of course you didn’t, you don’t have this brain” I say as I point to my head, Suho laughs and I go over to him and pat him on the back “Don’t think  too much about it anyways, Chanyeol and I are going to be hanging around her more” Suho looked at me “Waeyo?” I smiled and looked up at the celling “She is the new member of our gang” Suho chokes and looks at me “Gang?” I nod and put my fingers to my lips “Shh she doesn’t know yet” I then remembered that she was our next door neighbour, I grabbed Suho’s arm and lead him down stairs to the rest of the guys. Chanyeol was still describing to them what happened. I sat Suho down then went and sat back next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I looked at Chanyeol as he was re-telling what happened.
“Then we decided to walk her home. OH! I just remembered. She lives next-door!!!” Everyone’s response was the same “MWO??!!” Even Suho stood up and looked out the window “MWO?!” Chanyeol just sat back in his chair and nodded like he had told them the secret to a magic trick. I nod and stand up “I’m going to bed now” I wave at them all. I have had a big night with school and work. As I made my way to my room, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it out of my pocket looking at the message. Work. Oh great, guess I can’t sleep. I open the message:
 
“Follow this girl. Keep track of her. Gain information
we will keep in contact”
 
Great another stalking assignment. I walked down stairs holding up  my phone to everyone and they looked at me nodding understanding what I meant. “What is it this time?” I look over to Sehun who was massaging Chens shoulders “Stalking & Gain” They all sighed, I knew they hated these kind of assignments as much as I did, I looked over to Lay who was quietly sitting alone, he hates these kind of assignments most of all, due to one of our stalk assignments were for a person who he was very close to but it turned out to be she was playing him the whole time, using him. “Lay you can stay out of this one if you want” He looks up at me the downcast his eyes “Ani” I shrug and Sehun looks up at me “So who is it?” I look at my phone “The image is loading”. As soon as the image had finished uploading I couldn’t believe who it was. I looked over at Chanyeol then to Suho, they looked at me curious. I turned my phone to reveal the girl who we were supposed to Stalk and the all gasped. I looked at the image. I walked towards the window looking over at the other house. Jae, why in the world do we need to stalk you for? What are you hiding?