Chapter 1

Remember (EXO fanfic)

“Get back up, theres no time to be lying on the ground!”

Well I wouldn’t be on the ground if you let me hit you! “Jaesoo! Up!”  I flipped up and got back into my position. “Now try again” I ran and tried to land a high kick but got rejected and punched in the stomach.

“You’re not doing it right!”

“How? How am I supposed to do it then?” I smacked the floor

“Im doing everything you said Sensei”

“You haven’t cleared your mind, let everything go.”

I breathed heavily, I was starting to get angry “I have cleared my mind though” I said through my teeth

“No need to get angry now. Breathe in and out, don’t forget the lessons. Lessons of old and lesson of the future”

There he goes again talking like Yoda. I breathed in and out, remembering the lessons that I have been taught. Lessons from Sensei and lessons ….. from my parents.

My parents. Whenever I think about them I want to cry. But crying is a form of weakness

“No Jaesoo, crying is not a form of weakness”

Wait, what? “Can you read my mind?”

“Haha, no. But I can read you expression. Now come, let’s try again”

Ok, I take a deep breathe, steady myself into position, close my eyes and start to clear my mind and my thoughts. , once I opened my eyes, I felt better and I knew that this time I was going to get it right. I charged straight to him and instead of going straight for the kick I tried to land a punch which Sensei blocked, then he tried to punch me with a high fist and that’s when I saw the opening, I dodges his punch and back flipped and then slid on the ground under his legs and did the high kick landing straight on his back forcing him to the fall.

I helped Sensei up and he smiled and nodded “with a clear mind” he says touching my forehead “you can accomplish things better.” I nod and bow

“Ok, let’s go eat. I’m starving”

I watch as Sensei walks out of the room. If it weren’t for him, I don’t know where I would be right now.

NEXT DAY

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* AAHHH I hate the sound of my alarm clock. I tried to put it on snooze but it wouldn’t work. AHH just give me 5 more minutes, I tried hitting the snooze button but it wouldn’t work, so I got up and tried to turn it off but it wouldn’t work! So I grabbed it and chucked it across my room, only to have the door opened and Sensei look at me and say “Get up! No time for sleep”

“Just give me 5 more minutes Sensei!”

“No! Besides, it’s your first day of school and you don’t want to be late. Now get up and get ready! Breakfast is waiting for you” and he closes the door

AHHHH school? Really?

Moving from Japan to Korea seemed like a stupid idea at the time. IT STILL IS A STUPID IDEA! Sensei and I moved here to Korea because he wanted me to get into the roots of my parents. Well im in Korea, now let’s go home!

Once I got dressed in the school uniform that Sensei left in my room I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out of my room to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Sensei was sitting drinking tea and ready the newspaper. I sat down and began to eat a piece of toast.

“If im going school. What are you going to do?” I look at sensei and he puts his tea cup down

“I will be working”

I spat out my toast, because I began to choke on it and I looked at him “You? Work? As what?”

“That is none of your business. And yes, me work!”

“What do you wear?”

“A suit”

“A SUIT!? You, in a suit?”

He slaps his newspaper on the table “Stop thinking I can’t do stuff”

“What, it’s not my fault that you’ve raised me up in fighting”

“Defence”

“Defence whatever”

I started to finish eating my toast before looking up at sensei “do I have to go school?”

“Yes. It is what your parents would have wanted”

“But it’s my last year, what’s the point?”

“Those other years of you not going to school was because it was too dangerous”

“Too dangerous? You’ve told me that for almost 3 years now. Why is it safe now? Because we left Japan? Is that it?”

“No”

“Then tell me”

“I can’t tell you. The time isn’t right”

“Im nearly 18, when will the time be right?”

“*sigh, please Jaesoo trust me on this”

I didn’t want to look at him anymore, so I got up grabbed my bag that was on the floor (sensei must of packed my school stuff in it) and I walked out the door, slamming it behind me

{Sensei POV}

*Door slam

Ah, that child. If only she knew what she was capable of. I started rubbing my forehead, the time to reveal the truth is soon Jaesoo. But I’m worried. Will you be able to handle it?

{Back to Jaesoo POV}

Stupid Sensei and his stupid ways of sounding like Yoda! Who does he think he is?

I started walking away from the house and up the street only to be bumped by a bunch of little kids laughing and giggling. One of them stopped and looked at me

“*bows joesonghamnida”

I smiled at the little boy “gwaenchanah” he smiled at me and ran off to where the other little kids ran.

I kept on walking straight, stopping because I had no idea where the school was. Crap! I looked at my watch 7:55am. CRAP! School starts in 5 minutes and I have no idea where I’m going! I look  to my left then to my right! AAAHHH why didn’t I ask him where it was? I started walking straight to the crossing lights and across the street I saw other kids running and I noticed they were wearing the same uniform as I was so I ran after them, keeping them in my sights.

They stopped at the front of a gate and walked in. I stopped and looked around, scooping the area. So this is going to be my new school? Last year here? Not too bad.

As soon as I walked into the school ground I heard a loud horn. I blocked my ears and turned around to see where the noise was coming from. A tall, lean boy was walking towards me with a horn in his hands. He had dark hair, a not too bad face, glasses (nerd) and a sort of ribbon/sashe across his body that had the words ‘president’ on it.

Is this my welcoming committee?

He walks up to me and leans his face close to mine, I step back and he says “Late”

What? Those weren’t the words I thought I would hear. I thought he would say welcome, or hello. Something like that

“Huh?”

“Late. L A T E, when someone arrives to an occasion let’s say school not on the time that they should be. LATE”

You’ve got to be joking! I just looked at him and I heard windows open and I looked up to see faces out the window, watching. Great, what a nice way to start the day!

“Uh, you’re joking right?”

He leans in closer which cause me to flinch

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

I pushed his face away from mine “no offense but I like my personal space”

He leans in closer

“Deal with it” he grabs my arm and starts walking somewhere

“Ya, let go of me.”

He didn’t listen and kept on dragging me

“LET ME GO”

He still didn’t listen. I sighed; I didn’t want to do this, so I grabbed his arm and threw him over my shoulder. I got a few “whoohooo” from the people still at the windows and I heard a few girls gasp

“OPPA! GWAENCHANA?”

I looked up at the girls and they were all giving me death stares, I shrugged it off. Gosh why do girls have to be so dumb?

I walked over to where the boy landed, I hovered over his face “that is no way to treat new people to a school.” I bent down on one knee and leaned into his face.

“First you say hello, then you say welcome and introduce yourself. Then you guide them to the office for registration and all the bull crap” I leaned down to his ear and whispered “you ever touch me again, and you’re dead”

He just looked at me and blinked. I walked away, Pffhhtt idiot, I warned you


A/N

Hey there :) another story ^^ please leave a comment and tell me what you  think, i need feedback .... like seriously ouo