Chapter 2

Remember (EXO fanfic)

{Suho’s POV}

Hmmph. I lean in closer to the girls face “L A T E” Who does she think she is? Coming to school late, when she should know the consequences. I grab her arm and I started to lead her to the office. I heard her tell me to let go, HA! Fat chance, if she didn’t want this to happen then maybe she shouldn’t came to school late. I heard her tell me to let go again, If I didn’t let go the first time what would make her think I would let go the second time? So I just kept oh walking. I heard her sigh and I smiled to myself, ahhh the sound of defeat. I kept on walking only to be surprised when my view of the building turned into the sky then the ground then the sky. I was lying on the ground. What?! What just happened? Did she throw me on the ground? I look up and I see her and she leans her face down to mine. I was too astonished to hear anything she said but all I could remember was “that is no way to treat new people to a school” what? New girl? WHAT? I just looked at her and blinked, she walked away from me. I didn’t know what to do, so I just lay there for a few more minutes thinking about what had just happened.

After a while I decided to get back up. I looked up the buildings to see if any kids where still starring out the window. Thank goodness they weren’t! Oh how embarrassing. Aish, i ruffled my hair, how annoying!

“Ya! Suho!”

I turned around and I saw Luhan and Chen, I waved to them

“Annyeong”

Chen held me on the shoulders and looked at me “are you ok?”

“Ne” I nodded

“We saw what happened” I looked at Luhan

“Really?”

“Yeah” Chen stood beside me “we ALL did”

WHAT?! ALL OF THEM?! How am I supposed to be a role model if I’m always the weakest loser?

Luhan hugged me “its ok hyung, we still think of you as the leader” He smiled at me and I smiled back, walking back inside to the locker room

{ Jaesoo POV}

Was I a bit too harsh? I did warn him though. AHHH now I feel bad!

“Ok, here is your timetable and here is a map. If you ever get lost don’t be afraid to ask someone around you for directions ok?”

I looked at the reception lady “ne *bow* gamsahabnida”

I walked out of the building and breathed in the fresh air. Its been a while since ive been to school, so this is going to be an experience. As long as I keep away from ‘Mr President’ then all should be swell.

I looked at my map and timetable. Ok so I haveMusic first since I missed home group and that is in room A4 which is over there. I looked up, no that didn’t look like the map so I spun around, over there? Aish, this is so frustrating!

“Wait!”

I turned around and saw the reception lady coming towards me

“Here is your lock, for your locker” She hands me a small box “the combination is inside, your locker number is 366 and your locker bay is that building right there” she points to her right to a building, I nod and bow “gamsahamnida” and I walk away towards that building.

I opened the box and took my lock out and I tried the combination. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.Wrong. WHY WONT IT OPEN?! Ahhhh I hate this. As I enter the building, and turn to the aile where my locker bay I see him! ‘Mr President’ but this time he is with two other boys.

I stop and freeze because I don’t know what to do. Should I turn back and run away? Should I yell at him? WHAT DO I DO?

I blinked and I look at his clothes, they are all dirty and his sashe is all crinkled. Great now I fell EXTRA bad.

I walk forward and I see him flinch and move back, great now he’s afraid of me. Well who wouldn’t be afraid after they get slammed to the ground?

“Mianhae *bow* What I did to you was unacceptable. Please forgive me” I look at him waiting for an answer and his expression is shocked. The two boys next to him are standing there with their mouths opened.

“What? Did I say something wrong? I know my Koreans not that good, but im learning”

“Ani, your Korean is pretty good” I looked at the boy on his left and he had pink hair

“Ne, your korean is pretty good” I looked at the other boy on ‘Mr Presidents’ right and he had light brown hair. He had a huge grin on his face and he did the thumbs up

I looked at Mr President still waiting for a reply, the boy on his left elbowed him in the ribs

“oh, yeah its ok. I forgive. Besides its my fault, I jumped to conclusions. Im sorry *bows*”

“its ok” I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then is went silent. Wow talk about a awkward moment

“Oh my name is Chen, its nice to meet you” said the boy on ‘Mr Presidents’ right

“And my name is Luhan”

“Its nice to meet you Chen and Luhan my name is Jaesoo, but you can call me Jae”

I looked at Mr President waiting for his introduction, he seemed out of it a bit, Luhan elbowed him the rib again.

“oh sorry, my name is Suho. President of this school”

I nodded “I can tell, with that ribbon you have around you anyways”

He looked down and then up embarrassed I couldn’t help but laugh!

{Chens POV}

*in the locker bay

“So why did that girl throw you on the ground?” I looked at Suho as he was dusting off his uniform

“because I was dragging her to the office” he looked so frustrating with just saying it

“But why? Isn’t that the consequence of anyone being late to school?” I looked at Luhan who was leaning on the lockers “true” I looked at Suho and I could tell he had more to tell “what is it?”

“What is what?” Suho turned to his locker

“Theres something else there ….  Isn’t there?” I walked closer to Suho, so did Luhan

I put my hand over his locker, im not tha much taller then Suho but I am by just little.

“Spill” I looked Suho straight in the eye and I wasn’t going to stop looking at him until he answered

“Shes a new kid” Suho said softly

What? “Wait. What?”

“Shes a new kid” this time Suho said it louder

“A NEW KID?” Luhan was laughing now he was rolling on the floor.

“No wonder why you got a beat down” Suho looked at me crossed , I held up my hands “hey don’t get mad at me you-“

Before I could finish my sentence there standing at the end of the locker bay ile we were in was the girl. The girl that threw Suho to the ground.

She moves closer and Suho flinches and moves back. I look at him, then I look at Luhan and smile. I was going to yell at her for chucking Suho on the ground but she bowed and apologized for doing what she did.

I looked at Luhan with a shocked expression and my mouth hung open. If anyone were to apologize it should be Suho.

{Suhos POV}

Did, she just apologize to me? If anything, I feel like im the one who should be apologizing,  not her. I don’t know why but I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak. Something about her face reminded me of something or someone. I came back to my senses when I felt Luhans bony elbow jab into my side and I look at her “oh, yeah its ok. I forgive. Besides its my fault, I jumped to conclusions. Im sorry *bows*”

She smiles and I don’t know why, but that smile…. Theres something about it, that I don’t know makes me feel ……. Ahhh there goes Luhans elbow jabbing into my side again. I look at chen, seeing if he would tell me what was going on he mouths name and I look at the girl

“oh sorry, my name is Suho. President of this school”

She nods and says “I can tell, with that ribbon you have around you anyways”

I look down and then up embarrassed! I feel like my check are going red and then she starts laughing. Her face looks so happy, so pretty.

Whats her name?

I look at Luhan and Chen while shes still laughing and I ask them what her name is. My answer was a punch in the head from Luhan “Pabo, she already introduced herself! Her name is Jaesoo, but she says we can call her Jae.”

I rub my head and look at Jae.

Jae? Doesn’t suit her. I feel like her name should be ……. Something else.