The dino

Becoming Key
I strut into the school, instead of slipping in unseen. I let everyone make way for me, instead of me doing it for others. I get smiles from girls, and a few whistles. Sadly, my walk is short lived. The first period warning bell sounds. I walk into class and sit down in my assigned seat.
"Hey, new kid, come up here and introduce yourself." The teacher says. I realise he is looking at me, and I break out into laughter. A boy with almost white hair bursts in. I stop laughing.
"Sorry, I'm late teach. Got lost." The boy says Staring at him, I notice he looks kind of like a puppy. A muscular puppy, or a short t-rex actually. 
"Who are you?" Mr Kim asks.
"I'm the new student, Kim Jonghyun." The dino/puppy says, smiling. The teacher looks between Jonghyun and I, then realizes I am not the new student, and in fact Jonghyun is not kidding. 
"You can sit in any of the seats that are empty." Mr Kim tells Jonghyun. The dino/puppy sits right in front of me. The kid who sits in front of me normally is never here, so I guess its okay. Jonghyun turns in his seat to talk to me. 
"Whats your name?" Jonghyun asks even if we are in the middle of class. I smirk at him, and get my notes out. Jonghyun steals glances at me throughout class, and by 'stealing glances' I mean he sat full out turned around staring at me with his mouth opened wide. This dino has guts, I like it.