The first note

Becoming Key
I arrive at the 'studio' rather quickly. It only takes about thirty minutes to get there, but it took shorter because I sped. Okay, I always speed. It will be nice to have only a ten minute drive instead of getting on the bus and it taking forty. I cringe at the thought of everyone seeing my car, wait, why should I care? Its my car, plus it is more expensive than most people.
The bathroom mirror is spacious, actually the whole bathroom is. I attempt to cover the bruise Appa left on my face and  perfect the cat eye look with the eyeliner I got. It takes about a half an hour to cover the bruise and an hour to perfect the eyeliner. I go to the living room, satisfied with my self. As I plop down on the squishy pink couch, I notice a note on the frosted glass coffee table. I pick it up, confused. Umma has not been here for almost a month.
"Dear bummie I figure you will find this note or the one in the kitchen first. I left notes all over the studio, and hid a key, Kekekeke ^-^ .  One room is locked, and your room is the other. Don't look for the key or the notes, you will find them eventually. There are 6 notes, and one key. I love you baby.
-Umma"
I smile at her dorky little note, it brings tears to my eyes, but I don't cry. I love Umma, simple as that. I put the note next to the tv for now. My tummy rumbles and I decide that now is time to make dinner. Crap, I don't have anything to eat though. I go to the kitchen and find a bunch of older cookies and candy, also a book in the fridge.