Feeling

Different?

“Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And too often is his gold complexion dimm'd:

And every fair from fair sometimes declines,

By chance or natures changing course untrimm'd;

By thy eternal summer shall not fade,

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this and this gives life to thee.”

 

Mr Yang read on. He's been talking about god-knows-what piece of work from Shakespeare again.

 

"Rooftop, 2pm" Jiyong wrote on a small piece of paper, roll it into and ball and threw it at Seunghyun's head to get his attention. Thinking that it was some prank, Seunghyun, ignored it and went back to putting his head on the table. A little frustrated, Jiyong rolled his eyes before tearing another piece of paper from his notepad, scribble "ROOFTOP, 2PM" and threw it at Seunghyun, only to be ignored by him again. This time, furious dragon is furious. He started tearing pieces of paper and rolling them into balls and started throwing it continuously at Seunghyun when the teacher isn't looking. "Stupid dino!" he thought. Annoyed, Seunghyun lifted up his head. turned towards the direction of Jiyong, and mouthed "WHAAAAAT?!" which was loud enough to catch his Literature teacher's attention.

 

"Mister Choi, do you have something to share with the class? I believe you look like you do." Mr Yang said sarcastically.

 

"I do?" Seunghyun turned his head back to the front of the class.

 

"Yes, I'm pretty sure you know the answer to my question since you were paying attention to my lesson the whole time huh?" Mr Yang scowled, earning a stare from the annoyed Seunghyun

 

"I don't know anything Mr Yang, I was sleeping actually. Maybe JIYONG knows the answer, right JIYONG?" Seunghyun smirked as he turned behind and caught a glance of the flustered Jiyong who obviously hasn't been paying attention as well and have totally no idea what Mr Yang said or ask.

 

"Yah!" Jiyong glared at and mouthed to Seunghyun, managing to piss their Literature teacher off even more.

 

"DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU TWO HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION SINCE THE START OF THE LESSON. GET OUT OF MY CLASS AND HEAD TO THE SCHOOL FIELD NOW AND RUN 10 ROUNDS BEFORE YOU COME BACK. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU TWO SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING FUNNY." barked Mr Yang.

 

"As long as we don't laugh, it's not funny right?" Seunghyun grinned defiantly as he stood up and walk towards the door. "Been wanting to get out of here since the start of the lesson! IT'S SOOOO B-O-R-I-N-G~ LET'S GO JIYONG~ THANK YOU AND GOODBYE MR YANG" Seunghyun added while stretching himself, managing to earn a glare from the speechless teacher. Jiyong bowed apologetically to the teacher as he followed Seunghyun out of the class.

 

xxx

 

"THANKS FOR THIS, HYUNG" Jiyong made sure he emphasized on the thanks. 

 

"You're welcome, Jiyongie~" Seunghyun smirked again "You started this first~ LaLaLa~" as he whistled and started the run.

 

"YAH CHOI SEUNG HYUN GET YO BACK HERE! YOU EVIL BINGU! COME BACK" Jiyong chased behind.

 

Well, it seem more like a chance for them to talk it out rather than a punishment, judging by how they were laughing and joking with each other during the run. "So we're cool now, hyung?" Jiyong asked, still panting from the run as he sat down at the nearest bench after the 10th round. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong to make you upset. Please don't be mad at me anymore ok?" Jiyong pouted while blinking cutely at his hyung, who sat down beside him, panting hard from the run as well.

 

"Cute" Seungyhun thought as he poked Jiyong's forehead with his finger while nodding. "I wasn't even mad at you in the first place. I just don't know what got into me. I wasn't in the right mind just now and I'm sorry for walking away just like that. Don't worry okay, we're cool!" Seunghyun assured Jiyong, as he wiped off the sweat on Jiyong's forehead with his hands and laid back to watch the clouds move "Let's just stay here for a little while more. That Mr Yang pisses me off just by existing."

 

"You were a little rude though .." Jiyong commented while willingly followed what his hyung is doing.

 

"Pssh brat, you're supposed to side me, not that old dude who sound and looks like donald duck."

 

"Donald duck?" Jiyong turned and admired his hyung's jawline.

 

"Yeah, don't you think he sounds like donald duck? He sounds so nasal and squeaky, ew and he looks even similar to donald duck with that cap on. Does he even wash that cap? He wears it like everyday." Seunghyun added and turned his face towards the younger one who did not realised, was staring intently at him. "W-W-Well, now that you mention, he does sound and look like one." Jiyong cleared his throat and looked away awkwardly.

 

"Mr Yang will probably quacked at us if he sees us slacking here like that. Let's go take a shower before heading back."

 

"Pffts, funny." Jiyong said flatly as he stood up from the bench and walk towards the locker room with Seunghyun beside him.

 

xxx

 

Jiyong wrapped a towel around his waist and head out of the shower room. "Hyung" he shouted, "I'll wait here for y-WOAAAAAAAH" and before he could even finish what he wanted to say, he slipped.

 

"Jiyong? What's wrong?" Seunghyun called once but no one answer.

 

"Jiyongie?" Seunghyun called twice but no answer again and this time, he started to get worried.

 

"JI??? JIYONG??? JIYONGIE???" Seunghyun called thrice but Jiyong is not responding and this time, he quickly get dressed and head out to find out what happened. Jiyong was sitting there on the floor with one hand covering his mouth to stop himself from screaming so as to not worry his hyung and the other holding on to his ankle, which looked like he sprained it.

 

"PABO. YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME FOR HELP." Seunghyun squatted down, looked worriedly at the younger one and carried him up bridal style, only to place him down carefully on the nearest bench, afraid to hurt him futher before helping him to get dressed. "Is it hurting really badly?" Seunghyun asked, earning a nod from Jiyong who has been keeping quiet since just now "Let's get you to the students' clinic so Dr Park can help you with it." He got Jiyong to get on his back and walk towards the clinic.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"What is this feeling that's creeping up on me again?" he thought.

 

A/N: ASDFGHJKL HELLLLLLLLO EVERYONE! This was a random chapter which popped up in my head while I was at school just now. Sorry if it's boring or long or draggy ;;;;; I don't write very well do I? School is ending for me soon, so I hope I'll have more time now to think of better story plots and improve on my writing skills but anyways, thank you all for staying by my fic since day 1 and PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SO I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL TOWARDS THE FIC SO FAR OKAY? <3 With lots and lots of sarang, Faye! <3