Surprise! That Wasn't All! (part 2)

Bring On The Stuffed Animals!

Young Mi was extremely happy. She finally had her dream job, she had an amazing boyfriend, her dream job included her boyfriend, and she was going to be moving in with him and her 5 best friends. And it all happened on her two year anniversary. What else could a girl ask for? She thought as Leo drove her to dinner. 

~~~~

As Leo pulled up to Young Mi's favorite mom and pop restaurant, his palms started getting sweaty. What if she said no? What if the owners forgot about today? They were getting pretty old and it could have easily slipped their minds. Its 7p, did everyone remember their roles? What if they didn't show up? He opened his beautiful girlfriends door from the outside and helped her out.

"Taekwoon, this is the best anniversary in the history of anniversaries." She kissed him lightly on the lips and pulled away quickly so he didn't get too embarrassed. "Shall we go eat?"

Leo looked at his watch and nodded. "Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and entangled their fingers. It was a shock to Young Mi, as Leo wasn't into the whole PDA scene, but she smiled and snuggled close to Leo.

~~~~

Young Mi was astonished. Instead of the bright lights in the restaurant, there were candles everywhere and there wasn't a soul in sight. "What's...?"

Young Mi looked at Taekwoon as he let go of her hand and walked over to the table they always sat at.

"This was were we had our first date and decided to try dating two years ago." Taekwoon ran his fingers over the table and smiled at her. "Seems fitting to do this here."

"Do what?" Young Mi tried to breathe, but she found her body unable to conjure one single breath. As she finished her question, her five best friends, otherwise known as the rest of VIXX, came from the back and stood with Leo.

"I find it also fitting to have them all here seeing as if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have had the courage to ask you on a date." Young Mi held her hand to her chest while her eyes were tearing up.

"And it wouldn't be right to leave us out, seeing as we helped clean up the fiasco of a mess you made on your first date here." The owners came out from where VIXX had been. "I knew you two would last. If he could smile through a hot bowl of soup being tossed all down his front on the first date, it was going to last." The wife smiled, showing off her wrinkles as Young Mi choked on a sob trying not to laugh too hard.

"You're very lucky, if I were Taekwoon, I would have ran far away. No matter how much I love my wife now." The husband laughed and winked at Young Mi.

"Yes. I am very lucky to have Taekwoon." Young Mi looked in Taekwoon's eyes as she said that.

"That is where you are wrong my love, I am the lucky one. To have a gorgeous girl like you by my side. You have gone through so much to stay with me, being and idol. You put on a brave face whenever I had to leave and you have stuck by me. So it is truly I who is the lucky one in this relationship. The only way I could ever be luckier is if.." Taekwoon walked up to her and got on one knee as he pulled out a small box. "You become my wife and spend the rest of your life with me."

Young Mi's eyes had not been dry since he started his little speech and she tried to dry them.

"What do you say my love? Will you marry me?"

Young Mi was crying so hard all she could do was nod vigorously and bend down to kiss him in front of everyone.

~~~~

"Omo grandpa! You're so romantic!" Hyuna said with a smile on her face.

"It took a lot of work, but It was definitely worth it." Leo smiled and looked at his wife lovingly.

"I can tell you really love grandma!"

"Oh darling, the isn't all." Young Mi smiled and grabbed her grandson from his mother.

"There's more?!" Hyuna clapped her hands and smiled widely.

"On that day, I went with grandpa and your great uncles to our home, on his bed your grandpa had set every stuffed animal I had gotten him around a giant teddy bear." Young Mi pointed to the picture on the wall of the scene she just described. "He had gotten me that bear, and while over the years we have gotten rid of the stuffed animals I got Leo, we still have the first stuffed animal, the last one, and that giant bear. As a reminder of our love. And your grandfather is the one who decided we do that."

"What can I say? Saranghae my love." With that, Leo leaned in and kissed his wife of 50 years.

 

--------

Hey everyone! thank you for reading! It means a lot! i hope i didnt disappoint anyone with the ending.. but I felt it was the right time to end it... 

anywho! thank you, again, for reading and making this the first EVER fanfic I finished! If it weren't for you all it would have never gotten to even chapter 3. So thank you!!! *bows* 

Hope you all enjoyed!!!