Smile For The Piglet!

Bring On The Stuffed Animals!

Young Mi always tried to be one of the last people in line for the fan meets. It gave her just a tad bit more time to thank the members.

As for Leo's gift, she always kept the stuffed animal in her bag and went to the gift tables after meeting the members. 

This time was no different. She stood in line for hours and got even more excited to meet the members for the twentieth time. 

Young Mi wasn't a fan who tried so hard to get their attention, she just wanted to thank them for their music and making the world a brighter place in her eyes. Every time she met them, she said the same thing to every member: Thank you for your music and making my life brighter. You truly are an amazing person. 

The closer she got to the tables where the members were, the more concerned about Leo she got. He had never looked this frustrated at a fanmeet before. 

She even noticed how unfocused on the fans he was; paying more attention to the gift tables than the fans that had just walked up to him.

There were only ten more people in front of her before she reached Hyuk. 

Young Mi put on her biggest smile as she got closer.

Nine more people.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

"Annyeong!" Hyuk greeted her.

"Annyeong!" Young Mi bowed and smiled her best smile. "Thank you for your music and making my life brighter. You truly are an amazing person."

 

~~~~

Leo was frustrated and he let the two on either side of him know, whether it was a sigh or a remark.

For the past nineteen fanmeets in this exact spot, someone had always brought him a stuffed animal with a note that said smile. And for the past nineteen fanmeets, he had smiled every time he saw a stuffed animal. Never had anyone, other than family, given him a stuffed animal. He loved animals and seeing as he couldn't have a pet, this was the next best thing. It was as if the person could read his mind.

The first couple of times it was unexpected. Then after the tenth one, it became routine. By number fifteen he looked forward to the gifts. And by number eighteen, he was curious as to who was this dedicated. 

There were only a few fans left in the line and none of them looked like they had gifts.

As he let out another sigh, Ravi, who was on his right and was the last one in line to meet the fans, elbowed him in the ribs.

"Isn't that the girl who comes to every meet here? Isn't she the girl you think is super gorgeous?"

Leo hid his face in his arms and tried to hide the blush until he heard her angelic voice.

"Leo. I appologize if I am catching you at the wrong time..."

Leo looked up at the heaven sent female and shook his head.

She smiled and bowed. Then she said the same thing she said every time they met. 

"Thank you for your music and making my life brighter. You truly are an amazing person."

Leo bowed his head. "No problem."

After the gorgeous girl left, Leo kicked himself for not getting her name.

"Leo! Look at the gift table!" N exclaimed excitedly.