The Best Grandparents in the World

Bring On The Stuffed Animals!

Looking up at Leo, his granddaughter, Hyuna, smiled. "I love your stories grandpa!" 

Leo chuckled. "It isn't a story this time."

"Here we go again." Seungho sighed and smiled up at Young Mi. "What do you think it will be this time, mother? How much he loves you? Or how about what he wouldn't do for you?"

Young Mi laughed and shook her head. "I think it will be along the lines of how I have changed him all for the better."

Myunghee laughed and pulled her two year old son onto her lap. "Now now, let's be nice to father. After all he taught his son well on how to treat a lady." 

Seungho smiled and leaned in to kiss his wife on the forehead.

"Grandpa, will you tell me now!" Hyuna pulled on his arm and batted her eye lashes at him.

Leo chuckled and pulled her onto his lap. "Of course my darling."

Hyuna snuggled in as Myunghee handed Leo a plate of food. She snatched a couple of bites as he decided how to say what he had been wanting to say.

"I guess, in order for this to sound right, I'll have to tell you about the night I proposed to your darling grandmother."

~~~~

Leo and Young Mi had been dating for two years. 

At first it was hard due to the fact that Leo traveled a lot with VIXX and Young Mi was focusing on college, but the problem was all solved once Young Mi graduated. 

After graduating, she became a professional photographer and her passion became snapping shots of VIXX while they were in their natural habitat. 

Knowing he couldn't live any longer without seeing her every day, Leo talked to the  VIXX manager to see if he could get Young Mi a job as their personal photographer. For two months he kept it a secret as he pushed and prodded the manager. 

Finally when the poor man caved and agreed to give Young Mi a job, Leo had a lot of planning to do. 

~~~~

Young Mi was struggling to find a job as a photographer. She had to work at a convenience store and wait for someone to call her back for a job. 

One day when she was working a very early shift, she got a text from Leo saying that he would be back that day and he wanted to go to dinner.

Being extremely happy made the day go fast for her. 

"Excuse me miss?" 

Young Mi knew that voice from anywhere. She turned around to see her amazing boyfriend.

"Taekwoon!!!" She squealed as he picked her up in a tight hug.

Leo always got embarrassed when she used his real name. He viewed it as a form of intimacy between the two of them. "Are you ready for dinner?"

"Dinner isn't for another four hours! I still have to get ready. We aren't going anywhere too fancy are we?" 

Leo smiled. "No. You don't like fancy. But i have some things planned for before dinner. Are you done here so we can get you home to get ready?"

"I am!" Young Mi said bye to her boss and her and Leo walked out of the store hand in hand. "So what are we doing before dinner? A movie?" 

Leo blushed and looked down. "Its a surprise."