Love At Twentieth Sight?

Bring On The Stuffed Animals!

Young Mi was speechless. She didn't even know how those words found their way out of . 

Was that her hand holding onto his? How did that happen?

She stared at him as he turned around. His cheeks were slightly flushed and he gulped loud enough for everyone around them to hear.

"Well Leo hyung? Are you going to answer her?!" Hyuk asked smiling big.

Hongbin slung his arm around Hyuk and N's shoulders while giggling. "Leo hung~~!"

Leo grimaced and tried to take his hand away from Young Mi.

But Young Mi would not let go. 

~~~~

Leo looked down at the ground and felt his cheeks flush even more. "Yes. You are more gorgeous than an angel."

He heard a gasp and looked up. Young Mi looked extremely shocked. 

"Thank... Thank you." She bent at the waist and bowed to him.

"No. You shouldn't thank me for telling you the truth..." He gently pulled her into a standing position.

Leo looked into Young Mi's eyes and knew that he was right to believe in love at first sight. 

~~~

"And that my darling granddaughter, is how me and your grandfather met." Young Mi smiled down at her nine year old granddaughter. 

"Oh, so romantic! Grandpa was really shy when you met?"

Leo walked in and slowly sat down with his granddaughter and wife. "Are you kidding, young granddaughter? I was more shy than your grandmother is letting on."

"Mother, are you telling my daughter how you and father met?" 

Young Mi and Leo's son was as handsome as Leo had been in his young age. He came in carrying his two year old son while his wife walked in with a smile on her face and a plate of the most delicious food anyone had ever tasted. 

"Of course I am! A granddaughter needs to know that men can be romantic." Young Mi chidded as Leo took his grandson from the father that was shaking his head.

"That's not romantic on his part. You were the romantic one." He laughed as his wife set the food on the floor and they both sat down.

Leo, just like when they were younger, lost focus on everything but the two children in the room. No matter the changes they have been through, Young Mi could always rely on Leo's love for children and animals.

"Grandpa, do you love grandma?" 

Leo looked at his granddaughter and smiled. "Let me tell you something."