Twentieth Stuffed Animal

Bring On The Stuffed Animals!

Young Mi woke up bright and early the day of the VIXX fanmeet. She had yet to find a stuffed animal to give to her bias, Leo.

See the first fanmeet she had ever gone to, she had bought him a stuffed animal, a cat to be exact, in order to make him smile. She knew he loved animals and all she wanted was to see that magnificent smile of his.

Dragging her feet to her kitchen she started making tea while pulling up the latest VIXX news on her laptop. Turns out there wasn't much news even though there was a fanmeet. 

Young Mi always checked to make sure nothing had changed about where the fanmeet was or if there was something that was going to prevent the meet from happening. She was a worrier. 

After one cup of tea, she was feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day so she blasted Rock Ur Body by VIXX and started her daily routine so she could go buy a stuffed animal.

~~~~

Browsing through the stuffed animals she thought back to all the animals she had gotten Leo. Counting them on her fingers and toes she mentally checked them off. 

Cat.

Dog.

Bear.

Panda.

Bunny.

Owl.

Koala.

Polar Bear.

Monkey.

Lemur.

Turtle.

Dolphin.

Crab.

Fish.

Another color cat.

Another color dog.

Another color bunny.

Black Bear.

And the last fanmeet she got him a little pocket sized cat so he could travel with it.

Every stuffed animal was accompanied by a note. The only thing that it said was "Smile" and she drew a different smiley face on it every time.

Nineteen stuffed animals and nineteen smiley faces. She always hoped that she had put at least one smile on his face.

Spotting the perfect animal she picked it up and smiled brightly.