My Hyungs

Only Learned Bad Things

OK, I NEED SOME JINCHAN.


Gongchan's P.O.V

Jinyoung hyung.. he just looked so beautiful.

Hold up, hyung? Yup, that's right.. I was pushed a grade ahead.. All of my pals weren't really pals, they were all hyungs.

Jinyoungie hyung, CNU hyung, Sandeul hyung, and Baro hyung..

Anyways, back to Jinyoung hyung.

The way he flipped his hair, his eyes, his smile.... His...everything... 

Was I begining to have feelings for him?

"No." I slapped my own self. "You aren't gay.."

But still, whenever hyung fluffs through my hair, i feel chills going up my arms.

Whenever he pinches my cheeks, I feel my face get hot.

I don't know if hyung would have any feelings for me, though..

Probably not... I'm sure hyung isn't gay...

Ok I really did like him. 

Hyung takes care of everyone here, and he was the one to help me choose my dream..

And that's why I'm here with him, in WM High School of Arts.

It all began when all my other hyungs were in the middle school, I was in 7th grade, Sandeul and Baro hyung were in 8th, and Jinyoung and CNU hyung were in 9th. They were reallly cool and popular, but i was really alone. I always looked up to them and wanted to get closer with them. So I did. I got to know them really well, and they were really nice. I always hung out with them and stayed up late, studying all night just to be in the same grade as Sandeul and Baro hyung.. It would make it easier to hang out.

I eventually got into a higher grade and recieved a "special student" award.

Jinyoungie hyung was always there for me whenever I really needed him.. He and CNU hyung were working on music and couldn't attend school for a long time. That's why they stayed in the 3rd year of middle school, and me and my hyungs all ended up in the same grade. I really didn't know what to do with my life, and Jinyoung hyung inspired me to be in a school of arts. I was really thankful for him..

And now, I'm a vocal trainee with Sandeul  and Jinyoung hyung. CNU and Baro hyung are training in dance and rap.

And I feel like Jinyoung hyung is getting more attractive by the day.. 

His facial features are just perfect... I just want to be with him, but hyung already has a crush on this girl in our class.

I hate her. Her name is Han Jung... I wonder what's so good about her that he likes her and not me... I wonder what I can do to make hyung like me more than that little b**ch. I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous. I've seen her in middle school. She's a cheater and seriously, when she's not in school with a uniform, SHE IS A COMPLETE . LIKE WTF HYUNG. 

I want to warn Jinyoung hyung about her, but I don't want to ruin his whole life either...

*sigh* I have no chances... maybe i should give up on hyung and start looking for a girl.. A girl...