You Clumsy Girl

Only Learned Bad Things

*30 minutes later...*

Yoojin's P.O.V

I suddenly woke up, feeling something cold on my head. I sat up as an ice pack fell off of my head.

Suddenly, some lady by her desk walked over to me.

"Hello, Yoojin, how is your head feeling?"

ALRIGHT.

HOLD UP.

FIRST OF ALL, WHERE AM I?

WHO IS THIS LADY AND WHY AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME?

WHY IS THERE ICE ON MY HEAD? WHO BROUGHT ME HERE? AND WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT SO MUCH?

All of these questions ran through my head.

I was just in a confused state and stared blankly at the wall.

Then I answered, "It...hurts.... well how did I get here?"

The lady, which was probably the school nurse, smiled and answered, "Well, a fellow classmate of yours saw you get hit by a ball, and you passed out. Your nose was bleeding nonstop and there was a mark on your head. He carried you over here, so I got you taken care of. He also left you this," She said as she handed me a sticky note.

I accepted the note and slightly bowed, "Thank you."

It read: To: This Clumsy Girl 

Hey, I guess you are alright now that you can read this note.

Be careful, you clumsy girl. You got all of the girls worried and scared the life outta both me and even Sandeul.

I paused. Sandeul? Isn't that one of Baro's friends? Oh whatever..

It continued: Most importantly, you scared me. 

I have decided to make this confession to you.

I really like you. That's why I was worried about you. That's why I stepped up bravely to carry you here.

When you smiled at me today, It felt as if the sun shined right into my face.

That's why I turned away, you were too bright, and you gave me sunburns on my cheeks.

I wanted to hide them from you, but now I don't.

I want you to know that I like you.

I want you to like me back.

So, will you accept this confession? 

I'm waiting for you outside of school. Please come see me as soon as you get out.

From: You will find out... Just hurry up.

Uhmm... alrighty then.. I'd better go. I cannot control my curiosity right now...

I got up from the bed and bowed to the nurse. "Thank you for today, my bruise still hurts, but it will be fine tomorrow. I'd better get going now, someone is waiting for me outside!" 

She smiled and nodded, "Alright, Yoojin, if your bruise gets any worse tomorrow, please come to me. Also, you are excused from P.E tomorrow."

I smiled back at her and ran out. 

Nurse's P.O.V

Yoojin, that sweet little girl... She's so respectful... I sighed and got up to make up the bed.

What's this? It was the sticky note that the boy, Baro had left for Yoojin.

I placed it on my desk out of curiosity.

I threw out the ice pack and made the bed. I took the note and began to read.

It was the cutest confession I've ever seen! Baro.. That adorable little boy..

Baro had been waiting for Yoojin all this time? Boy, did he have some patience.

I laughed and began packing my things.. Kids these days, why are they all so cute?

Baro's P.O.V

I waited outside for Yoojin.

*sigh* I checked the time on my phone

It read "2:50"

It's only been 10 minutes since the school day ended.

I sent a group message to my friends: You guys go first, I have to do something.

aww, staying at the nurse with Yoojin? replied sandeul.

actually, no, i need to wait for her to wake up.. I have to tell her something. I replied back.

jinyoung cooed: awwww our Baro about to confess to his love?

gongchan replied back: WHOA WHOA WHAT'S GOING ON? 

cnu commented: good luck, Baro XD Guys, let's stop, we're ruining Baro's moment, are we? XP MERONG

ugh.... such children...

Yah, shut up.. Well I'll talk to y'all later then... XS 

I turned off my phone. *sigh* What is taking this girl so long..?

Everyone had left, and I was the only one outside. I felt so lonely.. 

About 40 minutes later, i saw a girl walking out of school.

Oh, it's Yoojin!

"Yoojin-ah! Over here!" I waved.

She smiled and began walking towards me

"Oh.....hi..Baro.." she said shyly, as she twirled her hair.

I could see the bruise on her forehead that seemed to almost throb.. I felt bad at this sight of her, but I needed to know now.

"Annyeong, Yoojin.. So... now you know who the note is from, right?"

She looked up at me, "Y-yes.."

I sighed and felt myself blush. "Will...you..go out..with me?" 

I felt sorry that I had nothing to give to her at this moment, so i held out my hand towards her. I felt my heart racing like crazy.

After a while, I felt something on my hand. I looked to my side and saw Yoojin looking up at me, smiling, with her hand on mine.

WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!

WHOOP YEA THAT'S RIGHTTT THE SCHOOL'S CUTEST GIRL JUST ACCEPTED MEEEEEEE!

I was, by far, the happiest student in WMHS history.

I blushed and looked at her, "You must be hungry then, shall we get some food?"

She smiled and nodded.

We walked by each other's side, and it was kind of awkward, we didn't say much, just smiled and walked to the bunshik place.

We ordered spicy rice cakes and kimbap. We talked a little bit and exchanged numbers.

"So, would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm not doing anything... But where will we be going?" Yoojin asked back.

"Wherever you would like.." I smiled and replied.

She laughed and finally the food came. 

While we were eating, I noticed something on Yoojin's face by her lips.

Oh, she is just too cute.. That clumsy girl.. How hungry must she have been to be getting the sauce on her face?

It reminded me of those dramas.. I decided to use the time now. I put my finger by her lip and wiped the sauce from her face.

She blushed and replied "Th-thank..you.."

I laughed at the sight of her. She looked so cute. When her face froze, she looked like a chipmunk with all of the food stuffed in . 

"You're just too adorable." I said. 

She just looked at me again, with that same chipmunk face... we just continued eating and we were finally done.

The check came, and Yoojin and I took out our money. we were arguing over who would be paying for the food, and eventually, I won.

I stuck out my tongue at her of victory, and she gave me a look. Still looked like a chipmunk to me..

Yoojin's P.O.V

I felt bad for Baro, he carried me all the way to the nurse and waited for me outside for almost an hour.

And now he wanted to pay for the food? No, I couldn't.

We were tugging at the check, and he snatched it away from me.

The waiter took his money, and Baro looked back at me and stuck his tongue out.

He still had that cute, immaturity. I wanted to smile, but I didn't, and instead gave him a look.

We walked out together. After eating so much, I felt full. We needed to head home.

Baro asked, "Can I walk you home today? I don't want to part so quickly, plus, I don't want something to happen to a pretty girl like you."

I nodded, and we walked for only 10 minutes to my apartment.  

"Ahh, this is the apartment you live in? It's not very far from the bunshik place.. You're so lucky" He said.

I nodded. 

"Well, I guess we'll be seeing each other in school, right?" asked Baro.

I smiled and replied "Yes, I think you should hurry home now, it's going to get late. Bye!! See you tomorrow!"

He waved and smiled "I'll text you later, bye!!"

I and walked inside the building. My heart was fluttering with joy, I couldn't believe it. 

It felt like a dream, Baro liking me? Wow.

This was my first, and probably going to be the best date ever..

I walked into my home and plopped onto bed. Well, that was quite a day, already on the first day of school..

OMG SORRY GUYS FOR THE WAIT ON THE UPDATEE!! I will try to finish this whole story before school startd this Monday. Thank you subscribers, for being patient and waiting for me. I apologize once again.... Well I hope you all enjoyed this chappy!! 

~ soojinnie-3- ~