What's Your Name?

Only Learned Bad Things

Heyy -3- First Chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Yoojin's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP*

I stretched out of bed and shut off the alarm clock. It was 7:00 AM.

I rubbed my eyes, still half-asleep, and walked over to the mirror.

I became wide awake at my appearance. My eyes were puffy and my hair was a mess.

"What an impression to show to my seniors." I thought.

I quickly brushed the mess out of my hair, washed my face, and then brushed my teeth. 

After applying lotion onto my face, I got out of my pajamas and into my new uniform.

I liked my uniform a lot. It was pretty cute. 

The shirt was white with a red collar and my skirt was a red-checkered short-skirt. The sweater was navy-blue, and my socks were also navy.

I smiled at my new appearance at the mirror. I straightened out my nametag "Park Yoojin"

The time was now 7:20

OH SHOOT I'M GONNA BE LATE. 

I grabbed my bag, put on my shoes, and ran out of the house.

I hopped onto the bus that had arrived just in time. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed to the bus driver.

"Aigoo, you're such a respectful student, your teachers will love you." He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and walked to the back of the bus.

I sat down in an empty seat. 

Suddenly, there was someone that caught my eye.

OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS THE CUTEST BOY I HAD EVER SEEN.

His hair was jet-black, and his bangs covered his eyebrows. His eyes were sparkling, and his teeth reminded me of a squirrel when he smiled.

What is this cute boy's name?

I glanced at his nametag. "Cha Baro." It read.

He didn't seem to notice me as he fooled around with his 4 friends.

He had a deep, charming voice, that stood out apart the noisy bus.

I sighed, and looked out of the window. 

The bus came to a stop. Students were rushing out and I finally got off, after bowing to the bus driver again.

WOW. This school was huge. It was a red building with 3 floors and an attic. It also had a huge field and a beautiful garden.

The principal called out to us all, " Attention students. Will all freshman students follow Mr. Kim?" 

He motioned to a tall man, wearing a suit. Mr. Kim lead us all into the gym.

Mr. Kim said, "Everyone, please look at these names and line up in front of wherever you see your name."

I looked around and found my name. "Class 1-A: Jung Jinyoung, Shin Dongwoo, Lee Sandeul, Park Yoojin, Cha Baro, Gong Chanshik................."

"WAIT. CHA BARO? MY CRUSH IS NOW IN THE SAME HOMEROOM AS ME!!!" I gasped of joy.

I lined up in front of the line as I saw Baro high-five his other friends. 

When everyone else lined up, teachers began lining up in front of the lines.

It was Mrs. Jin who was my teacher. She seemed quite nice, and smiled brightly. She led us to our classroom.

"Alright class, please sit wherever you would like to."

I chose a seat next to the window, all the way in the back. I liked it that way.

Once everyone settled down, I looked around. I was shocked to see Baro sitting next to me with his friends nearby him.

I turned away of embarassment.

Baro's P.O.V

WHOO! I was in the same homeroom as my closest friends.

When the teacher told us to sit wherever we wanted to, I spotted this girl.

O

M

G

THIS IS THE CUTEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. HOW CAN A GIRL BE SO CUTE?

Her hair was a chestnut-brown, and it was straight and pretty long, too. Her sidebangs covered her eyebrow. 

Her skin color was fair, and she was kind of skinny. She looked better in the uniform than any other girl in this school. 

Her eyes. That's what got me. Those shining, beautiful, brown eyes. They just looked so innocent.

She sat down by a window, and I naturally moved to the seat next to her. The way she stared out of the window was just so cute.

What is her name? I looked at her nametag, although it was kind of hard to see as her hair covered a little bit of it. "Park....Yoojin"

Even her name sounded so cute. I could'nt take my eyes off of this girl.

Ok. I need to snap out of this. I quit looking at her and grabbed my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cha Baro. Stop getting into girls already on the first day of school." I thought and turned to talk to Sandeul.

The teacher cleared and said, "Hello, class. My name is Mrs.Jin. I want to have a friendly environment here, so I encourage us all to be close with one another. So, why don't we start introducing ourselves one by one? Let's start with you, young lady in the back. Please say your name, age and anything else you would like to add." 

I turned my head and looked to see that the girl was Yoojin.

She stood up and bowed to the class. 

"Anneyong.. M-my name is Yoojin. I'm 14...um..Nice to meet you..all..." Yoojin said as she smiled shyly and brushed through her hair.

Her voice was killing me. It was soft and innocent, just like her appearance. 

She sat back down quietly, after introducing herself. 

Finally, everyone introduced themselves. 

Mrs Jin began, "Ok, since it's the first day, I will not be giving any work, so I want everyone to just get to know each other. You may now talk to your classmates but please do not be too loud." 

Everyone smiled. I loved this new teacher. My friends and I all walked over to Jinyoung's desk. 

Suddenly, they all looked at me creepily.

"Whoa... guys.. ummm.. what's going on..?"

Gongchan started "Ooooooooo, Baro's in LOOOOOOVEEE"

Sandeul joined in "Yeaaaaa.. And I thought u said the only girl u liked was Taeyeon from SNSD..."

Jinyoung began to tease "Cha Baro moved on? Wow... ur a true man now >:)"

Then CNU spit out " You like Park Yoojin, don't you?"

Jinyoung added again "Yeah, you were too busy staring at her that you didn't even hear me call your name before, weren't you?"

"YA. SHUT UP." I shouted. 

The whole class was startled. Oh great, how humiliating.

I bowed "Mianhaeyo.." 

The class all returned to talking and Mrs. Jin smiled at me.

Yoojin went back to staring into space. Aigoo.. she's adorable.

"Ok fine i do like her but please just shhhh about it ok?" I felt myself blush.

Sandeul cooed, "Aww so you ARE in love."

I slapped him in the arm. "Aish.."

"OW. MIAN.MIAN. MAH GAWSH BARO I'LL KEEP IT A SECRET JUST CALM YO BALLS."

We all laughed and continued with our talking.

Yayyyyy!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie -3- Thank you to my subscribers and I will be sure to update tomorrow!  Please comment or inbox me if you have any questions :D Thanks again and byeee! <3

~ soojinnie-3- ~