Matters Just Got Worse...

Only Learned Bad Things

OMG SCREW SCHOOL..UGHH sorry -_- i hope u enjoyyy!!


Yoojin's P.O.V

I was still new to this town, for I only moved here about only a week ago.

Umma and Appa are still in the U.S, for they sent me to Halmuni's house to live until i had enough allowence to rent an apartment.

My family isn't that rich..

Umma and Appa are probably working for their lives, actually mine, trying to help me live in Korea..

I felt so thankful for my parents and Halmuni...

I really miss them and want to go back to being a child.

Those free, happy, child days...

Someday, I will become a famous musician and show Umma and Appa and Halmuni how much I've grown and matured and that all of their hard work REALLY helped me to be where I will be soom and it was all worth it.

I changed into some comfortable sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt and decided it was time to enjoy the breeze a little bit.

I put on some sneakers and decided to take a little tour, taking my phone with me.

I walked outside, noticing that the moon had been glowing,and there were many stars, two of them beaming really brighly.

Suddenly, I began to hear sobbings come from somewhere.

As I walked further down the sidewalk, the sobs began to get louder.

"Umma, Appa...." I heard.

The voice was really familiar, deep, with a slight lispe.... 

I began to run towards the sound, and saw a figure, a person, actually, on their knees, looking towards the sky and crying.

I walked a little closer and was able to see this mystery person's facial features.

Black hair, bangs, cherry red lips, squirrel..teeth...?!!!

BARO?! WHY WAS HE CRYING? WHAT HAPPENED?

I began to feel so sorry.. I didn't even know what happened.

Baro didn't seem to notice me, and so I walked towards a little gate and entered this hill.

So this is where Baro lives...

He still sobbed and was mumbling.. I felt bad, but in a way, it was so adorable.

What was happening with him....

I ran behind him and hugged him.

"It's okay... Baro-yah...Don't cry.."

Baro's P.O.V

"It's okay...Baro-yah...Don't cry.."

This soft voice sounded familiar and somewhat comforting but those words didn't help at all.

Who is this girl and why is she hugging me? And how did she know my name? 

I didn't want to know, I didn't care.

I was really upset and not in the mood for any hugs, it only made matters worse.

I miss Umma's hugs..

This made me cry more and I pushed away the girl and ran inside my apartment.

I could not stop crying in my bed, and soon found myself sound asleep.

Yoojin's P.O.V

I was in a state of shock when Baro just pushed me away.

What did I do?

Did I do something to make him not like me anymore?

Of course, Baro never liked me as a girlfriend.

I sighed and sulkingly walked out of the gate.

I knew something like this would happen..

Besides, who even likes me?

Tears began to roll from my eyes and I ran back home.

The thought of Baro and my famiily kept circling in my brain.

But I really loved, no wait i still love, Baro...

I decided to just sleep, since I couldn't do anything about it anymore..


SORRY SHORT CHAPPIE BUT I WAS IN A RUSHHH I HOPE U ENJOYYY BYEEE -3-