Yoojin-ah?

Only Learned Bad Things

OMG SORRY GUYS I WAS BUSY YESTERDAY AND I COULDN'T UPDATE. So here's chapter 3! Enjoyyy! :D

Yoojin's P.O.V

The next two periods were actually pretty fast, as we only got to know the teachers better and talked a lot with them.

Well, half of the time, I stared out into space.

I was thinking about the old friends in junior high;I really wanted to cry because I miss them so much.

Finally came last period, P.E.

We all changed into the new gym clothes.

They were my style, and it fit comfortably. The t-shirt was red with white letters printed "WMHS" on the back, and the pants were navy athletic shorts.

We all walked with Mrs. Jung outside and onto the field. "Have fun!" she called out as she left.

Soon, Mr. Kim was out with the boys.

OH MAH GAWSH. BARO LOOKED SO HOT.

The guys had muscle tees. I felt myself blush and i turned around to hide it.

Our gym teacher, Mr. Lee, was pretty nice.

The first thing we did was a fitness test. Well, today was the guys' turn to run the mile.

I watched Baro as he sprinted around that huge track 5 times. Damn. It only took him 5 minutes?!

Meanwhile, the girls were playing soccer. Ugh, my worst sport.

I wasn't being a ball hog, but I always ended up getting the ball taking away from me.

My teammates always passed it to me, but I was horrible at passing it back to them. I didn't even know how to serve properly.

I felt bad and notice their annoyed looks, and it made me feel even guiltier. *sigh* I'm not good at anything..

My shoelace was untied so before I got clumsy again, I stepped out to the side to tie my shoe. 

When I got back up, the only thing I saw was the ball coming towards my face and then just pitch black.

Baro's P.O.V

I was taking a water break while the boys were finishing up.

All of a sudden, "BAM!"

Ok, what the heck was that?!

I looked over to the girls' game. I was shocked to see a girl on the floor; she passed out and her nose was bleeding. 

She seemed familiar, pale face, long, brown hair.. WAIT? THAT'S YOOJIN?!

I immediately ran over to her. 

"Yoojin-ah? Yoojin-ah? Yah. Can you hear me? Yoojin-ah?!"

I was tapping on her. The rest of the girls were all staring at me in shock.

I ignored them and was only paying attention to Yoojin.

Her nose was bleeding like crazy and had no end. Also, her forehead was bruised.

I felt her pulse. Well, it was normal but still worried me and I began to tear up.

My vision soon became blurred with tears, and the other girls just kept staring at us. 

Then, I see Sandeul running over. "Baro, come on we're getting our- HOLY ."

He seemed horrified and said "Yah. Cha Baro. Quit crying and j-just go take Yoojin to the nurse. I'll be sure to tell Mr. Lee."

I wiped my tears and nodded. I picked up the lifeless Yoojin and sprinted towards the school.

I ran to the nurse's office and knocked on the door. A kind young lady opened it up for me.

I was able to bow, even with Yoojin in my arms; she was just so light.

"Hello, ok for now please leave the young lady on the bed over there."

I gently placed her down on a white bed in the back. 

"Please come over here." She smiled and directed to a chair in front of her desk.

I sat down and the lady sat behind her desk.

"Can I please have your name and class?"

"Cha Baro in class 1-A."

"Alright.. do you hapen to know the name of this young lady here?"

"Yes, she is Park Yoojin, also from class 1-A."

The lady began typing on her desktop.

"Alright, what happened to this young lady?"

"Well, I was taking a water break and I heard some loud bang noise. I looked to where the girls were playing and she passed out on the floor, with her nose bleeding and a bruise on her forehead. I think she got hit with a soccer ball, because the girls were playing soccer on the field."

"Alright... and did you check her pulse?"

"Yes, it seemed normal."

The nurse walked over to get a wet tissue and wiped the blood off of Yoojin's face. 

The nurse walked by her desk and threw out the tissue. She sanitized her hands and got an ice pack and put it on top of Yoojin's bruise.

The nurse then checked her pulse and told me, "She should wake up in another hour or so."

I nodded and sighed in relief.

She smiled and asked, "How come you were the one who brought her here? What about Mr.Lee?"

I blushed and replied "Well, I really like her... And I care about her. When I saw her collapse, it got me worried. I was so scared and began crying. My friend ran over to call me to get the track results, but he was horrified and told me that I should just take her here while Mr.Lee said the results. He told me that he would be sure to inform Mr.Lee about me and Yoojin."

She chuckled and pinched my cheek "Geez, you're adorable."

I smiled shyly and suddenly remembered. "Umm... may I borrow a sheet of paper or a sticky note and a pencil?" 

The nurse handed me a sticky note and a pencil. "Thank you," I replied. "Can I stay here a little bit to write this?"

She nodded.

I began writing my love letter to Yoojin again.

I handed the note to the nurse, "I will have to get going now, I think my friends are waiting for me. Can you please give this note to Yoojin as soon as she wakes up? Oh and please to not tell her that I brought her here or wrote this letter. Please keep me anonymous, I would like her to find out who likes her."

She smiled and nodded, "Sure. Thanks for helping. See you maybe some other time later!" 

I smiled back and bowed to her, "Goodbye, and have a nice day!"

Another short chappy... -_- Sorry guys I'm out of ideas... I'll try to update tomorrow again (hopefully if I can find some ideas for goodness sake....) Hope you enjoyed it! -3-

~ soojinnie-3- ~