07

Peter Pan [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miyoung, Chae Miyoung." I replied, giving a slight smile. "Miyoung, huh? Well," he stopped walking suddenly and turned his head towards me.

Is it just me or does it seem like he has a mischevious look in his eyes- Ah, I'm just paranoid, pft.

"Cute girl, cute name, cute voice, " he stepped towards me as I took a step back. This guy is weird.

"Chill yoh' " he smirked, "I'm not going to hurt you." He tapped my head with his left hand and winked at me, "Just complimenting a girl. Anyway, I'm Kai." He introduced and took my right hand as he gave a soft peck on the top of it. "Welcome to Seoul High."

I could feel heat rushing to my cheeks as I gulped onto my saliva. Are all the guys like that in this school? If it is then, that's nice. At least, they're soooo much better than that Mr.I-Don't-Smile guy. "T-thank you," I stuttered, avoiding eye-contact with him, "Uhm, may you lead me to my class now?"

"Oops," he tilited his head when he read the schedule, "I guess, you're fated with me eh?" He smirked again, "you're taking all the subjects that I'm taking. Oh- Except singing. What a spoiler, you should join dance." He shrugged. "But what's important is," he leaned towards me and raised my chin up with one of his hand, "I get to know you more."

"Aye Kai!" 

Kai let his hand off my chin and turned his head around. Oh lordie, I swear I almost had a heart attack earlier. Is this the meaning of 'nice' on earth? Interesting but, reaaally weird at the same time.

"Geez, Sehun. You're a er at time. Can't you see that I'm talking to a girl right here?" Kai rolled hiseyes. 

That guy, who I suppose is Sehun hung his arm over Kai's shoulder, "Well, at least I'm not a er in studies. Stop flirting and focus on your detention man." 

"Dude, this is not called flirting. It's called being friendly. I have to lead her to her class so get out of the way," Kai pushed Sehun's arm off and smiled at me, "Come on, pretty. I'll bring you there, it's not really far."

"You're suppose to just sit there at your table for detention and not go anywhere. I'm not going to help if you get caught again. Geez." Sehun snatched the schedule away from Kai's hand and pushed him to that table, "Ooh, math class. I'm going right there now too. So, let's go~" Sehun grinned and started walking.

I turned back to look at Kai when he winked at me. Ohmygosh. Okay my goosebumps are acting up. Calm down Miyoung, just follow Sehun.

I shook my thoughts off and followed him there.






 






 

"Well class, it seems like you've got a new classmate joining you guys today," the teacher announced, "Come on, introduce yourself." He gave a gentle smile.

I took a step forward, "Hi. My name is Miyoung and I'm from Busan college. It's a pleasure to meet you guys and I hope that I'll enjoy my days here." I bowed with a wide grin spread across my face as I received a loud applause from the students in the class. 

"Okay now, pick a seat Miyoung,"

I nodded and looked for an empty seat. There were a few, but just one of them caught my attention. Well, of course. 

Eyes were on me as the students wondered which seat I would pick. And, I picked that seat right at the back of the class, just beside the window seat. However, when I sat down.. The students gave me stares and whispers started to go around. 

What? What's wrong? Is there anything wrong with this seat? It's just a seat right beside Mr.I-Don't-Smile, that's all. Ah, whatever.

"Okay class, let's get to lesson!" The teacher called everyone's attention over and the stares were finally gone. Phew.

"Hey, Baekie," I greeted, elbowing him. "Don't call me that and can you please not sit beside me," Baekhyun sighed and shifted his seat sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter