Go on and Kiss de Boy!

Perks Of Being A Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

 

The night was cold as Kyungsoo quietly snuck out of his room to find Kai. The past day was torture because Kai deliberately avoided any contact with him at all. He even insisted on sleeping downstairs in the living room. Kyungsoo hated to admit it but it was eating him alive that Kai was mad at him.  And for what? Because of a guy he thought was too friendly with Kai? He was beginning to sound like a jealous girlfriend and it was time to cut this out. Kyungsoo wrapped the blanket closer around him as he tried to get this over with. He knew he been a to him all because of his insecurities and it was time to be a man and apologize. This had nothing to do with how he felt and if it had it was still the right thing to do.

Kyungsoo soon made it downstairs and carefully crept in the direction of the living room. He peeked on the couch to find that Kai wasn’t there.

Where the hell could he be?

Kyungsoo then turned towards the patio and there was Kai standing looking out into the night.

So he couldn’t sleep either huh?

Kyungsoo slid the glass door open and leaned on the railing next to Kai. Kai took notice of him but didn’t say a thing just kept gazing out like if he was searching for the answer for something.

“Kai?” Kyungsoo ventured.

“Yes?” Kai replied still not daring to look at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo said nothing just pulled the blanket closer to him.

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo finally uttered.

“Yes Kyungsoo,” Kai answered a little annoyed.

“You seem cold,” Kyungsoo glanced over at him in just a t-shirt. He extended the blanket over to Kai’s side.

Kai finally spared Kyungsoo a look and took the blanket. Kyungsoo geared up himself to apologize but Kai started,” I know why you’re here,”

“You do?”

“I went a little too far that day. You were upset and I just ed with you even more,”

“No,” Kyungsoo declared,”You were right about everything you said, I’m a I get it,”

Kai chuckled swinging his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder pulling him closer. Kyungsoo didn’t flinch like he normally did because having Kai touch him was the best thing that had happened to him since they came on this trip. Kyungsoo closed the space between them snuggling his head into Kai armpit.

“You’re so gay,” Kai mused.

“Shh,” Kyungsoo hummed,”We’re having a moment don’t ruin it,”

 

The end of this so-called holiday was coming soon and Kyungsoo was somehow relieved but a little confused.

Actually he was very confused.

Kai and him had made up and the tension had finally subsided in the house but after their fight Kai insisted on not sleeping in the bed with Kyungsoo. That was the issue at first when they had arrived there and he was made aware of the sleeping arrangements but somehow Kai sleeping on the floor bothered him even more.

He was beginning to think that Kai had grown on him so much that he had prepared himself mentally for having to share a bed with him. Was it because he had made a big deal at first? Kyungsoo knew he had just done that to be difficult and partially to be a little .

Note to self; stop ing, Kai will never sleep with you.

For some reason that sound a lot better before it had actually become a thought.

“Are you constipated?” Baekhyun asked while chopping some tomatoes.

“What?” Kyungsoo peered at him.

“I don’t know, you just have a look,” Baekhyun replied.

“Well,” Kyungsoo started to think about his actual bowel movements, ”No. No I am not Byun Baekhyun,”

Baekhyun laughed,”Made you think about it,” he teased.

Kyungsoo splashed some water at Baekhyun from the sink.

“Yah! That’s cold you little ,” Baekhyun shouted.

“I know,” Kyungsoo tilted his head up,”That’s why I did it,”

With a swift movement Kyungsoo scooped some water up with his hand and dashed it in Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun dropped knife while muttering in a rather murderous tone,”Oh, it’s on now,”

Baekhyun then grabbed the help faucet from the sink and began to spray Kyungsoo with it wildly. Kyungsoo tried to find cover behind the island in the kitchen but Baekhyun locked him as a target like he was in ing Call of Duty. Finally Kyungsoo tried to make a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter