In a matter of Time

Perks Of Being A Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the are you doing Kim Jongin?!” Kyungsoo yelled from the top of the small stony terrain.

“Get your down here!” Kai called from the water with a slight shake of the head.

Kyungsoo peered down at this beautiful boy just bobbing in the partially still water and all he could think was it. it all.

This was their moment.

 

5 HOURS AGO

                Kyungsoo woke up to find Kai cuddled near to his side, totally ignoring that he had his own side of the bed. But somehow Kyungsoo didn’t mind. He liked the attention he had been getting since he basically confessed to Kai about how he felt. He looked over at him and ran his fingers over Kai’s hair lightly. Kyungsoo could have moments like this forever. He used to think that he wasn’t missing anything without someone to care about in his life but he was so wrong. Kai had found his way in and Kyungsoo had no intention of letting him go that easily. Kyungsoo felt around the bed until he found his phone only to see that if he didn’t get up he would be late for class.

Suddenly there was a grunt from Kai,”Go to class,” like he had just read his mind.

Kyungsoo though a little dumbfounded slid out of the bed and made his way to bathroom. He noticed that Minseok was still in the area and he was sitting having coffee with Tao. He wondered what kind of relationship they had. Never mind, he thought to himself, shaking his head as he padded to have a shower.

As Kyungsoo was pulling on a jersey he heard another grunt from Kai. He turned to see Kai sitting up pointing to his lips. Kyungsoo smiled and walked over to the bed. He looked at Kai half awake and half asleep and leaned in to peck Kai's lips. Kai’s eyes opened and commented,” Is that all?”

Kyungsoo groaned then kissed him deeper this time letting their lips settle in between each other.

“Much better,” Kai hummed his approval,”Now go,”

Kyungsoo chuckled getting to his feet. Still close to the bed Kai smacked Kyungsoo on the .

“Hey!”Kyungsoo mused.

Kai simply waved as to tell him he was done distracting him, at least for the morning.

                When Kyungsoo stepped out of the apartment complex he felt like he was being followed and at first he had out ruled to him just being paranoid. Then later he swore there was a tall hooded man, in the middle of the day, following him back from class. His first instinct was to just get to a crowded area. So he wandered into the cafeteria and pushed himself into the lunch crowd. This gave him a chance to see who was this person tailing him. He s his way through the people to stand impatiently to the other side then to see where the stranger was and who this man was. He spotted him on the far end trying to find him. He looked closer. It was the same guy from that day under the tree.

Kyungsoo thought before he found the nearest exit. Kai told him to stay away from him and that was exactly what he was about to do. He wasn’t sure what this man’s history with Kai was but stalking someone you barely knew hit the top of Kyungsoo’s who-to-stay-away-from list.

All he wanted now was to get back to Kai and tell him everything. As he was making his way into the apartment complex someone jumped out in front of him.

Kyungsoo still in a jumpy state almost fell over in fear it could be that guy.

“Hey, hey what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked patting Kyungsoo on the shoulder.

“What’s wrong Baek? What’s wrong?”Kyungsoo held his chest,”I nearly had a ing heart attack that’s what’s wrong,”

Baekhyun looked at him this time with a more concern than pride because knowing him Baekhyun was pretty proud that he caught Kyungsoo by surprise.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

Kyungsoo looked around briefly,”Come in I’ll tell you upstairs,”

“So you think he was following you?’Baekhyun clasped his hands together.

“I am almost sure he was following me,”Kyungsoo replied nibbling on his nail while pacing back and forth,”I should tell Kai shouldn’t I?”

“I guess, I mean he was the one that said he was dangerous right? But who is he?” Baekhyun placed his fingers to this temples.

“I don’t know,” Kyungsoo stopped,”Baekhyun please don’t tell anyone about this until I talk to Kai. Promise?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter